Jack

Melanie Martinez

Well so much for after school EP this month... looks like she‘ll give us one song this week sometime and the EP is pushed back to spring.... didnt know erasing a song was so much work

I don't think she ever said that the EP was gonna be released this month. The only thing that's supposed to come out at the end of the month is Fire Drill.

I don't think she ever said that the EP was gonna be released this month. The only thing that's supposed to come out at the end of the month is Fire Drill.

@ got me hyped for it by saying that

Oh wow sooner than we thought indeed. Is this another Timothy diss? Or does she have another target? I really like the rap verse. Not a fan of the muffling effect on the chorus. Overall a nice song though, makes me excited for the EP

I mean, it does sound exactly how I would expect a K-12 outtake to sound like... cuz that’s what it is. Same with Fire Drill.

Yes. After School is literally an EP of K-12 outtakes, like a B-Side EP and people are angry the songs sound like K-12? Lol