Jack

Melanie Martinez

It’s her first movie and you guys expect it to have 0 flaws or inconsistencies.. lol. Even if the story or plot is a bit messy at points we still got a great album and good visuals so I don’t understand the complaints.

let's not joke ourselves here... Atlantic probably almost went bankrupt funding this visual.. the least they could do was hire a professional screenwriter or editor with a Hollywood resume to patch some simple mistakes 

The songs of k-12 that I really unashamedly like are Strawberry Shortcake, Teacher's Pet and High School Sweethearts. To me, these three sounds like they could go together in a short EP release or something, with themes of attraction and learning what's love and lust in high school  :flutter: They seem to be the more mature songs from K-12 too where the themes aren't blatantly childish and corny (NOT that the other songs are bad, but the themes in the rest of the songs are so specific and unmoving.... it's a bit too rigid for me).

let's not joke ourselves here... Atlantic probably almost went bankrupt funding this visual.. the least they could do was hire a professional screenwriter or editor with a Hollywood resume to patch some simple mistakes 

But I wonder if Mel even sees these as mistakes. I wonder if she actually thinks it's her most perfect work ever and no one will ever surpass it, or if she has acknowledged to herself that there were some things.... haha.....? I know she is quite afraid of criticism, but i guess not from herself

They really didn’t, Melanie was already a millionaire during CB and if she is a millionaire than the labe itself surely has enough money to fund it

Also Atlantic belongs to Warner group which has made 14 billion dollars of profits last year

Well so much for after school EP this month... looks like she‘ll give us one song this week sometime and the EP is pushed back to spring.... didnt know erasing a song was so much work