Jack

Melanie Martinez

15 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Is there any new titles being spread by leakers? Wikia unfortunately removed the unconfirmed songs list 🙄

Can't you access a version history like you can with Wikipedia?

i’m confused because i just remembered (iirc) that either Mel or Michael said in an interview in summer 2017(?) that the bonus tracks were ready but most of the After School songs were recorded after K-12 was released so what were the og deluxe track? Notebook and what else

3 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

i’m confused because i just remembered (iirc) that either Mel or Michael said in an interview in summer 2017(?) that the bonus tracks were ready but most of the After School songs were recorded after K-12 was released so what were the og deluxe track? Notebook and what else

She was writing K-12 bonus tracks at some point in 2017. I'm more than curious to know what songs they were :lolliney:

Just now, missanthrophocene said:

The one we got is definitely the finished, the production is very linear like the ones on the EP

The file said "rough", and that was allegedly the og file. 

1 hour ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

saw a post where melanie was talking about the mm3 lead coming out possibly next month .. i just hope she recorded new songs and scrapped some of the leaked stuff tbh not all but most

i hope she kept Sirens, Tunnel Vision, Dragons Blood, Void and some part of the two fairy tracks

3 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

The Melanie Wiki is already calling the new leaks "rough demos", not to mention how they insist on stylizing Under the Desk Under The Desk and Dead to Me Dead To Me among many other things, they have lost it.

The Wiki is actually such trash tbh :rip: it's sad... still don't understand why they removed leak histories 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

33 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

The Wiki is actually such trash tbh :rip: it's sad... still don't understand why they removed leak histories 

if you go to the top right corner of the page and click on the three dots button you can click on history and thatll show that page's edit history. you can view each edit as a full page.

15 minutes ago, The Siren said:

if you go to the top right corner of the page and click on the three dots button you can click on history and thatll show that page's edit history. you can view each edit as a full page.

Yeah like when I wanted to get the BOMM final leaking date the page only mentions the first leak (second demo leaking). I kinda understand removing snippet leaking dates because Melanie fans post like 20 snippets before leaking the full but fulls should stay

48 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

Yeah like when I wanted to get the BOMM final leaking date the page only mentions the first leak (second demo leaking). I kinda understand removing snippet leaking dates because Melanie fans post like 20 snippets before leaking the full but fulls should stay

They have History listed as R&B and Soul so... Yeah it's seriously gone down hill. It's been a downward slope since they decided to remove the unconfirmed songs list.