Jack

Melanie Martinez

Yo I need Sirens, Dragon's Blood, Tunnel Vision, Fingers Crossed, Death, Needle & Thread, Garden, Færie Soirée and Void all to be in the album. They are just SO good.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yo I need Sirens, Dragon's Blood, Tunnel Vision, Fingers Crossed, Death, Needle & Thread, Garden, Færie Soirée and Void all to be in the album. They are just SO good.

Omg how did I forget Garden :trisha:

2 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

do we think she's really coming march...:eartha2:

Tbh I never expected a MM release until next year :true:

3 hours ago, missanthrophocene said:

do we think she's really coming march...:eartha2:

she said that’s her goal… hopefully she comes through

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

9 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

ee every unreleased has its official title 

I meant that we know of 💀

Just now, Desert lamp said:

And it got boring over here again. At least photos leak still

And nobody is posting them here 👀

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

I meant that we know of 💀

And nobody is posting them here 👀

Here are the most recent ones

Spoiler

FKsyCLRXIAYRUgb?format=jpg&name=medium

FLwaktIWQAIqMXN?format=jpg&name=large

FK55-mEX0AINULx?format=jpg&name=large

FLwhP-_WQAcmnby?format=jpg&name=large

FLwlkWMXMAAFKuo?format=jpg&name=large

FLwllL6XMAENP5J?format=jpg&name=large

FLwlkzFXEAwT8bn?format=jpg&name=large

Plus some concept stuff for the 2019 Alt Press cover shoot leaked too

Spoiler

FLKR4-dXEAAKoht?format=png&name=large

FLKSAnjXsAEl5Vm?format=png&name=large

FLKQujQXoAI4s9d?format=png&name=small

FLKRKoUXoAUybGS?format=png&name=900x900

FLKRgVAWUAcL9Z4?format=png&name=small

FK74zYvXwAUui9D?format=jpg&name=medium

35 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

It sends me how Melanie has all kind of leaks. From songs to photos to photoshoot sketches

she may be the queen of leaks :true:

the good sis and her collaborators need to UP their security :true:

14 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

It sends me how Melanie has all kind of leaks. From songs to photos to photoshoot sketches

i hate to say it but i feel like the leaks gave her more of a discography to the public since all we had was just performances from 6-8 yrs ago and covers of other people songs the leaks showed her range to be honest

5 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

i hate to say it but i feel like the leaks gave her more of a discography to the public since all we had was just performances from 6-8 yrs ago and covers of other people songs the leaks showed her range to be honest

Yeah I didn't mean they shouldn't happen

Is anyone else kinda over her? I haven't listened to her in Iike 6 months, and haven't even revisited CB in over a year. Even the thought of more music coming doesn't particularly interest me. Maybe it's time I saw myself out of her fanbase :pft::um2::agree:

her released material aged like complete shit. Soap, MPH, & Pity Party will forever remain iconic tho. I can really only groove to her unreleased these days (including SOME mm3 songs). i hope to one day see her traverse this concept holding her back and just go back to making music that is broad enough that it COULD fit together but doesn’t necessarily require a narrative, like around the Dollhouse EP era

I agree. I'm honestly over Cry Baby after nearly 8 years, and at this point I only have Soap and Sippy Cup on my playlist. K-12 never really had my attention to begin with. It felt underdone, and didn't have that "listen over and over" factor that Cry Baby had.

I get that she was going for a cohesive sound, but the beats don't have the standout quality that the first album had. The lyrics took a tumble in quality too, and the album ended up as more of a soundtrack to the film than an actual standalone LP.

It also seems like she got tired of her own act a couple of years ago, and has been wanting to move on but wasn't fully ready to or didn't know how. I think this is a great way to do it, keeping the character and having her "transform". We'll of course have to wait and see where she goes from here, but I'm almost sure it'll be a big refresher from where she's been for nearly a decade now.

6 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Is anyone else kinda over her? I haven't listened to her in Iike 6 months, and haven't even revisited CB in over a year. Even the thought of more music coming doesn't particularly interest me. Maybe it's time I saw myself out of her fanbase :pft::um2::agree:

i always cycle myself through phases where i obsess over an artist or two (sometimes a third) at at time and its rotates amongst other artists.

Kesha will always be my #1 of all time, even if i dont listen to her music every day :agree: