Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, jucangod said:

Does anybody knows where I can download all the songs that has been recently leaked? I search everywhere but still can't find them in good quality :poordat:

same for me pls

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Where Do Babies Come From, Rocking Horse, and Bombs on Monday Morning as Cry Baby bonus tracks. A concept :oprah3:

i would like to add Seesaw and Drowning (final ver) :true:

10th anniversary is 3 years away :true:

16 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

I would prefer it if the 10th anniversary thing isn't just a few bonus track (all leaked too), something like a whole side b would be better

i agree! :true:

if we get a reissue, i want a physical release with the deluxe tracks + the two Dollhouse EP tracks, Gingerbread Man, (maybe Piggyback,) and a 12-15 track side b disc 2 of outtakes :true:

On 3/6/2022 at 1:47 PM, jucangod said:

Does anybody knows where I can download all the songs that has been recently leaked? I search everywhere but still can't find them in good quality :poordat:

On 3/6/2022 at 1:52 PM, baddisease said:

same for me pls

Tbh I haven't keep up with this thread because in the last 3 months there has been a lot of leaks, mostly very LQ to MQ files that really ruins the listening.

And tbh, I haven't been too keen of these very early stages demos, the songs sound SO raw and they don't sound that listenable haha.

But I would like to have everything that has been leaked in HQ and that are listenable.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

I would prefer it if the 10th anniversary thing isn't just a few bonus track (all leaked too), something like a whole side b would be better

if we do get a 10th anniversary thing i could see the bonus tracks being 99 cent store, wdbcf, the dollhouse tracks, maybe night mime if it didnt get pitched? and hopefully ring pop which are all songs shes mentioned, released, or teased

and performed ig since she performed night mime a couple times

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 3/8/2022 at 11:16 PM, EXODUS said:

Tbh I haven't keep up with this thread because in the last 3 months there has been a lot of leaks, mostly very LQ to MQ files that really ruins the listening.

And tbh, I haven't been too keen of these very early stages demos, the songs sound SO raw and they don't sound that listenable haha.

But I would like to have everything that has been leaked in HQ and that are listenable.

All leaks were in 320 and the K&OL demos barely get changed

2 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

All leaks were in 320 and the K&OL demos barely get changed

Oh, I was talking about the demos from her upcoming album.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

25 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

Oh those were in 320 too haha and a few songs sound pretty finished actually (Garden, Needle & Thread, Sirens)

Interesting, I'll check them out, thank you!