Jack

Melanie Martinez

I'm actually fuming a bit.... why would she scrap songs because they leaked, that's so DUMB. The general public haven't heard them only her hardcore stans did :(

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i hope she replies to me at least :noparty:

@littlebodybigheart PLEASE dont scrap songs just because they leaked. only a small group of people heard them and i think songs like Sirens, Garden, Void, and so many others are some of your best work and itd be sad if we cant hear/buy/stream final/finished versions of them ;-; i NEED Sirens on an official release, you have no idea ;-;

I’m so fucking pissed.

to all the people who were involved with leaking these songs, rot in the pits where you belong. I wish nothing but the worst

i hope these new songs will feel the same as the outtakes at least

10 minutes ago, Comic said:

I’m so fucking pissed.

Your profile picture is literally how I feel reading her comment 

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

I still believe  2-3 leaked songs are going to be on the final,  she was so pumped on that story singing Faerie Soiree, don't think she would tease something that she wasn't going to release later.

Remember that the leaked songs are all from MM3 sessions(not to mention there is more that are unleaked) and not all of them would make the final cut, it doesn't mean she scrapped everything and started all over again(ON SUCH A SHORT TIME and she had the script done).

honestly i figured she would do this lmao but tbh im not mad i wanted new songs beside needle , fingers crossed, and garden im curious to see what the new songs will be like im hoping the messages are shared in the new record cause whew some of the leaked songs were very deep 

Hoping she meant that as "the singles I'm releasing this year will be new, unheard material" and not "I'm scrapping all of the leaked material for the album and film", but idk at this point.

I'm also disappointed to hear direct confirmation that MoP has been scrapped, but it sounds like she hadn't planned on finishing it, and at least we have a good demo.