Jack

Melanie Martinez

38 minutes ago, pinkdiamond said:

Just imagine opening Instagram and seeing a new snippet starting with "drink from the leche of the sirens..." :legend:

I finally listened to Siren…what a journey. :oprah:

Really hope that one will be on MM3. It giving way more than anything on K-12.

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

28 minutes ago, hostages said:

Holestly, I dont care one bit for the film… I Just want the music… pretty sure stand alone music videos are more her “forte” 

Also the first snippets instrumental sounds a little like a rework from Garden. If thats the case I hope she also rework a Dragons Blood, Tunnel Vision and Void… those are excellent 

this second one os not as good as the first one, but we shall see…

Didnt she learn with K-12 that teasing all the álbum Kills the hype completely? If she just released some singles and then the album I think It would be much more succefull. Surprised the label allways lets her get her way 

6 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

At this point she should scrap the movie, it’s been way too long and everyone is over it

exactly, like, I LOVE that she wants to do more than just release music and expand her artistry, but it's limitating if it's going to take 4/5 years every album release just because of a movie. I would love if she just released music videos with story telling, the budget she got for K-12 would give us way better visuals if she used it for separated music videos

11 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

At this point she should scrap the movie, it’s been way too long and everyone is over it

I loved Cry Baby and I love Mel’s artistry but I couldn’t get through that K-12 movie. :rip: just too disjointed

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

14 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I loved Cry Baby and I love Mel’s artistry but I couldn’t get through that K-12 movie. :rip: just too disjointed

it took me forever to get through the damn thing honestly LMAO….

the only thing i can really give credit for is having really beautiful visuals 

like i get what she was going for with it in regards to making a movie for cry baby and her adventures at school and combining the music to go with that but….. she took on A LOT at once writing and directing the film (which was a new domain for her as it’s entirely different from a music video with a slight storyline ) on top of writing herself into a corner with the music because it had to be about school and have a visual to go along with it :toofloppy:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Y'all think she's gonna release a single before the album?

I thought Back from the Dead was going to be her comeback single but it's looking like she's teasing an album with her posting more snippets.

Either way, the album feels really close. I don't think she'll take months from announcement to release like K-12. 

first two snippets of 1 song on spotify and instagram after a social media wipeout is a good way to build up hype but releasing nameless snippets of all songs on the album with no official announcement about it is a great way to kill the hype :rip: i hope she announces the cover or something tomorrow cause so far this rollout is serving k12

6 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Y'all think she's gonna release a single before the album?

I thought Back from the Dead was going to be her comeback single but it's looking like she's teasing an album with her posting more snippets.

Either way, the album feels really close. I don't think she'll take months from announcement to release like K-12. 

A single is definitely coming. She's being so enigmatic with this era, she started K-12 with a film teaser and revealed the cover art and title and later on said was posting snippets(with that interactive website that said go to X place and listen to it) till release day. With MM3 she just posted a visual snippet randomly and is throwing unknown titles away... what is she up to :eartha2: