Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I MAKE THEM PANIC ITS SATANIC HOW I BEND MY BODY

YOU CAN LOOK NO YOU CANT TOUCH IM NOT JUST ANYBODY

:defeated:

I need these lyrics in the album :defeated:

the way that beat makes me shake my ass! It’s like I’m possessed or something! She really said I will sell sex with this one 

OMG I LOVE THIS

IM CONFUSED THO

tunnel vision is definitely on there, but how do we know about sirens? i mean the "drink" part definitely sounds like it, but it the whole snippet the re worked version of Sirens or is "the hatching" its own track and combination of the songs? (sort of like goodbye by billie eilish)

y'all seem to forget very easily how we had four years with barely nothing but two singles in between Cry Baby and K-12 yet we waited 2.5 years since After School + we've had tons of leaks so it's not like it's the same.

this 'we've waited for so long' thingy is not it :dua: 

N E WAYS i need tracklist :angie: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I am waiting for a deluxe! 

Yeah especially with "re-worked" leaked material still being on there. I know yall are excited for that, but I have a hard time when I've already heard something. Its in the world. I like brand new things.

However, do not quote me because the reworked might be even better and I'm still excited for the release

Just now, SarcasticBeauty said:

Yeah especially with "re-worked" leaked material still being on there. I know yall are excited for that, but I have a hard time when I've already heard something. Its in the world. I like brand new things.

However, do not quote me because the reworked might be even better and I'm still excited for the release

Whether it's reworked or the same song we had for a year, why shouldn't the artist release something they liked from the album's sessions just cos it leaked? :crossed:

Get your bag sis :hype:

1 minute ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

your right but having in consideration that she hasn’t put out (and seems like she won’t anytime soon) any singles, I will take these 3 leaks as singles