BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Her entire mediocre discography, eating spiders, fake edgy wardrobe, you get the point

Also let's not forget she supports XXXtrashcan

She didnt support him, she actually knew him personally.

Oh wow..... i'm gonna need a fan cover album art.....

me vs already preparing to create a better cover and change it in my music app, for my own sake

I just made this one really quick if either of y'all want to use 

9YpWZGs.jpg

even worse

tea shes an idiot for writing a song about him, idgaf if they were "friends" if i found out my friend did that i'd drop them in a heartbeat

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

tea shes an idiot for writing a song about him, idgaf if they were "friends" if i found out my friend did that i'd drop them in a heartbeat

He actually seemed a really nice person though in general, someone who is a great friend to people so everyone that knew him probably loved him a lot as he was one of those open people who always want to help you and give you advice. It's not like they barely knew him or only spoke to him one time and he seemed nice he seemed like he was a very full on person who always kept in contact. From watching many videos on him since he died he pretty much contacted everyone and spoke to them all the time and always was very encouraging to people and letting them know he was watching them and seen their progress and telling them how well they were doing and asking did they need any help or advice on anything.

So to most people that knew him he was probably one of their best friends or most trusted people, he seemed to actually get to know and care about people rather than the surface level most "celebrties" probably communicate at. A lot of people had spent hours talking to him over the phone or dm'ing all the time but had never met them in person.

If you watched a few videos you'd probably have a better understanding of his personality and see why many people really liked him like Billie.

He actually seemed a really nice person though in general, someone who is a great friend to people so everyone that knew him probably loved him a lot as he was one of those open people who always want to help you and give you advice. It's not like they barely knew him or only spoke to him one time and he seemed nice he seemed like he was a very full on person who always kept in contact. From watching many videos on him since he died he pretty much contacted everyone and spoke to them all the time and always was very encouraging to people and letting them know he was watching them and seen their progress and telling them how well they were doing and asking did they need any help or advice on anything.

So to most people that knew him he was probably one of their best friends or most trusted people, he seemed to actually get to know and care about people rather than the surface level most "celebrties" probably communicate at. A lot of people had spent hours talking to him over the phone or dm'ing all the time but had never met them in person.

If you watched a few videos you'd probably have a better understanding of his personality and see why many people really liked him like Billie.

but please explain his violent behaviour towards gay men and pregnant women. i saw a video of him viciously beating a gay guy on twitter, yeah hes such a nice guy. it doesn't matter how he is outdoors and in the public eye, behind closed doors he's obviously a monster

ted bundy was also very nice and charming to people before he murdered them

but please explain his violent behaviour towards gay men and pregnant women. i saw a video of him viciously beating a gay guy on twitter, yeah hes such a nice guy. it doesn't matter how he is outdoors and in the public eye, behind closed doors he's obviously a monster

ted bundy was also very nice and charming to people before he murdered them

The beating up the gay guy wasn't anything to do with the guy being gay theres also not a video of it, it was his cell mate in Juvenile prison but it was because the guy was annoyng him and trying to scare him and intimidate him. People have the wrong opinion of that one.

He did seem to get very aggressive and be quick to snap, him beating up his girlfriend is indefensible, im not sure why that happened but again people do think he attacked her with weapons and stuff when he never.

He was flawed obviously but from watching him and hearing ther speaking about him and his upbringing, I do feel bad for him. His mum was young when she had him 16 I think and she never really took care of him at any point, he was moved around family members and even his mums friends - hes never really spoke about why thought but i'd guess she had a drug problem and he didn't know his dad. He always treated his mum well though even though he knew she never really cared for him and it seemed he wanted a good relationship with her but she didnt bother. He once stabbed one of his mums boyfriends when they were attacking her when he was 7 I think.

I think they way you see him intercting with people on video is very geniune, he always goes into depth with people and doesnt just brush over them and move on like when you see him speaking to kids he asks their name, where they're from, what they do, what they want to do and actually speaks with them. When he's helping people also or gifting people things you can tell also the way he speaks he wants to help them more and give more and doesn't think he's done enough.

Had he lived I think he would have gone on to change opinion on himself and help a lot of people but we'll never know.

literally who cares about that rotting corpse anymore.. this thread’s starting to smell.

right? like whether he was a good or bad person or whether he did or didn't do whatever, that man is dead as fuck. unclench people

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I REALLY think the songs she makes would be more powerful if she didn't just whisper in all of them. Like, the music video is SO dark, the beat is SO creepy and her vocals are just... Not really there? I dunno. I think it'd be way cooler if her vocals sounded more dark and intense.

death grips is online !

holy fuck her visuals and music are always so good, i love this video!!!

is this the first video this era?

I dont think she's very experimental with her voice, like can she even do more that whisper sing? I need more diversity