BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

are y'all really gonna drag a 17 year old for her voice when she's not even done with puberty.... and thats not at @KillForLove

I think they're being rude about how they talk about it, but I don't think it's fair to say that she shouldn't be criticized because she's young. We can say that hopefully she'll get better, but for now, which is when she's making the music/performing, she has the voice that she does. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

She has a very good voice and she uses it to great effect in almost all of her live performances... do y’all ever find something to not overly criticize?

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Werk! We love wishing unrealistic body standards, an unhealthy relationship with your body, bullying, year of repressions, not knowing how to deal with your first relationships, years of trauma and scarce representation of yourself in the media upon the guy you like just because he doesn’t like you back. Queen of wise song choices, Demi Lovato releasing Sober can’t relate

Werk! We love wishing unrealistic body standards, an unhealthy relationship with your body, bullying, year of repressions, not knowing how to deal with your first relationships, years of trauma and scarce representation of yourself in the media upon the guy you like just because he doesn’t like you back. Queen of wise song choices, Demi Lovato releasing Sober can’t relate

the boy she liked ended up being gay anyways... so...

You’re painfully young and it shows

giphy.gif

We love songs where the artist is being real and sings about personal experiences.

qfrWuBl.png

You’re painfully young and it shows

quite opposite lmao

is it crack? is it what you smoke? crack?

i've loved every song this era except this one :'( still excited for the album though <3 i wrote a review if anyone wants to read lolol / lmk if you agree

https://peculiarethan.com/2019/03/05/wish-you-were-gay/

"If M. Night Shyamalan wrote Call Me By Your Name, this would have been the result."

:lmao: 

giphy.gif