BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

if yall dont hop on twitter before yall get a warning point LMFAO

idk i looked on twitter but i guess idk where to look

but if anyone wants to dm me that's completely fine with me!!!! :creep:

9ISvyf0.gif

Yeah, I discovered it from a place that has a very Medieval name

After a quick listen to every new song, it's the album I expected. The two main good are BOPS and the rest are moody/ "experimental." Goodbye was a cute way of putting a bow on the album. Quick impression is a 6.5/10

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I agree with Formation, I’d give it about a 6.5 right now.

I’m gonna make a ranking and see how it changes when I’ve had the album for couple days.

bad guy = my strange addiction = when the party’s over = bury a friend > i love you > listen before i go > 8 > ilomilo > all the good girls go to hell > xanny > you should see me in a crown > goodbye > wish you were gay > !!!!! (Obviously)

(i wish she used that effect, the one she used in xanny’s chorus, less often here)

Also, she DEFINITELY lied about ‘every song on the album is completely different, put 14 people with different tastes in a room and theyll all find something they like’ and that isn’t a bad thing but girl...calm down.

THE ALBUM SLAPS!!!

What is with these stupid rules limiting how we speak?

Anyway I found the leak on leakth it's a forum focused on music leaks and the links there have no ads or those stupid "wait 5 second before you click" things

I LOVE LEAKTH.IS it's mostly rap driven,but it's still a great place for other genres

giphy.gif

THE ALBUM SLAPS!!!

I LOVE LEAKTH.IS it's mostly rap driven,but it's still a great place for other genres

When I found it, it changed my life. Pretty much everything by our pop faves also ends up there like that is where i got the recent carly rae and Charlie Puth leaks too

Okay. I've heard you should see me in a crown, when the party's over, wish you were gay and bury a friend earlier and besides the first one i like them.

and now:

bad guy is a bop and all the good girls go to hell is ok. and i love you is marvelous. 

What bothers me the most is the autotune. definitely too much of it. 

the rest of the songs are forgettable to me. I mean they have some good moments but I won't listen to them again bc the production is not my piece of cake. 

and while listening to ilomilo I have some vibes from polish singer Margaret and her song In My Cabana lol.

giphy.gif