BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Love the album tbh. 

For me the emotional/ballad songs are great. when the party's over is still the best ballad and song of the album. Then Listen before I go, I love you, Ilomilo en goodbye are also good.

The uptempo songs hit the right spot for me as well. Standouts are once again the singles bury a friend and bad guy. But also love you should see me in a crown, all the good girls go to hell and strange addiction.

Wish you were gay sounds a little different than the other ballads but still nice. 8 is an oddball and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Right now, I don't mind it too much. The only song I really do not like is Xanny. The effects in the chorus just really put me off and I skip it everytime I listen to the album. 

I finally listened. I hadn't even heard her singles in full before. I think I had avoided it cause when someone/something is hyped SO much I tend to avoid it cause I don't like people telling me what I should like.

I like the album. Plenty of fillers but I do really treasure When The Party's Over and Ilomilo and think I'll actually add them to my regular playlists. Wish You Were Gay and Listen before I go are maybes too.

So I get why everyone likes her but I don't get why some think she's the best thing out there right now and that all her songs are perfect. I suppose people like her personality too? I've never watched an interview, as I personally don't feel like stanning a 17 year old. Just mho

Avoided her on purpose but then I decided to listen to this album and I am actually surprised that I like it! 

Favorite tracks: when the party's over, i love you, bury a friend, all the good girls go to hell

Other thoughts: Thought wish you were gay was kind of stupid, but then again, she is 17. my strange addition would of been better w/o the vocal samples. I really enjoy the outro to bad guy. I don't really enjoy xanny but everyone else seems to! all the good girls go to hell has some pretty smart lyrics! General production value on this album is amazing, her vocals are incredible, and the writing is pretty good on most of the tracks. A solid debut album!! 

Production-wise it's amazing but I feel like dont smile at me was much MUCH better in terms of her voice and melodies... especially when most of the songs on the album sound like literally from the same scheme and she's constantly using this half-whispered edgy voice... but well she's still just a kid so I'm excited for her anyway!

Also lowkey wish she'd release music under a duo with Finneas, at this point I'm not convinced what's her part in this whole project, it sounds like it's mainly her brother's work and he's so talented he could literally make anything sound good with these skills.

Does anyone have a good edit & link of "my strange addiction" without the Office samples

EDIT: nvm I made one myself; message me if you'd like it as well. 

is it lossless or at least HQ? 

ranking:

1. ilomilo

2. i love you

3. bad guy

4. listen before i go

5. bury a friend

6. wish you were gay

7. xanny

8. when the party's over

9. my strange addiction

10. all the good girls go to hell

11. 8

12. goodbye

13. you should see me in a crown

14. !!!

ranking:

1. ilomilo

2. i love you

3. bad guy

4. listen before i go

5. bury a friend

6. wish you were gay

7. xanny

8. when the party's over

9. my strange addiction

10. all the good girls go to hell

11. 8

12. goodbye

13. you should see me in a crown

14. !!!

how... how is ilomilo the best song? you're a FREAK

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

first of all, i think the last portion of the record is incredibly strong; the practical titular/thematic track that holds the album title + general motifs of night terrors and unprocessed emotions/suppressed feelings is from bury a friend; the lead in to ilomilo is nice, the name ilomilo stands out- the reference to the game is pretty much just about separation - it's the predecessor to the "sentence triad" that ends the album ,etc. it's in the right spot

the bells and ringings in ilomilo just set off this lack of comfort, it's darker n more nocturnal which i love in songs, there's a palpable sense of urgency and anxiety when there isn't much reason to have them & i respond to it a lot. it makes me feel so nervous and panicky n hits a memory from when i felt like it and separation anxiety is sumn i relate to wit a lot. ilomilo sonically and lyrically is the best on the album for me

shut up tasteless bih

my ranking:

1. ilomilo

2. i love you

3. when the party's over

4. 8

5. wish you were gay

6. xanny

7. bad guy

8. bury a friend

9. my strange addiction

10. you should see me in a crown 

11. listen before i go 

12. goodbye

13. all the good girls go to hell

14. !!!!!!!

1. ilomilo

2. when the party's over

3. listen before i go

4. 8

5. all the good girls go to hell

6. wish you were gay

7. xanny

8. bad guy

9. i love you

10. you should see me in a crown

11. bury a friend

12. my strange addiction

13. goodbye

14. !!!!!!!

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

1. when the party's over

2. bury a friend

3. ilomilo

4. bad guy

5. you should see me in a crown

6. my strange addiction

7. wish you were gay

8. listen before i go

9. all the good girls go to hell

10. i love you

11. 8

12. canny

13. goodbye

14. !!!!!!!

Mine:

1. When the party's over

2. Bury a friend

3. Bad guy

4. All the good girls go to hell

5. Ilomilo

6. Listen before I go

7. You should see me in a crown

8. Wish you were gay

9. 8

10. My strange addiction

11. I love you

12. Xanny

13. Goodbye

14. !!!!!!!

1. Bad Guy

2. Bury A Friend

3. Listen Before I Go

4. My Strange Addiction 

5. Goodbye

6. You Should See Me In A Crown

7. When The Party's Over

8. Xanny

9.  8

10. Ilomilo

11. Wish You Were Gay

12. I Love You

13. All The Good Girls Go To Hell

14. !!!!!!!

i'm sorry but anyone who puts when the party's over in the bottom half of their list is literally a racist i don't make the rules

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

thank GOD that SOMEONE is SERVING some real good music in these dark times of no NFR for... god knows how long..... and ms Marina not... living up to her full potential... so far.. (don't kill me, I love Marina)

I agree that bad guy is THAT guy!!! when the party's over is still marvelous and oh wow i love you... wHAT a song ughh. 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1. ilomilo

1. ilomilo

3. ilomilo

this what good pussy looks like