BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Ok the visuals are really cool and the idea of making a trilogy is dope but it's kinda out of nowhere? Like there's no storyline, it has nothing to do with bad guy or you should see me in a crown and im like... ok sis? 

like it's cool to look at but it's not entertaining and it doesn't jive with anything else on the album

I kinda miss those years when music videos were just boys and girls chasing after each other cause they made sense? 

she's been touring almost non-stop since February 2018 and she has a new tour starting early next year, she's had problems with her feet, etc etc

she needs to stop for a year or two and work in new music in the meantime 

true, but she's at the height of her career rn and probably won't ever be this big again, so it makes sense for her to make as much money as she can selling out arenas while she still can

She just announced on IG that she will be releasing a single titled " Everything I Wanted" on Wednesday, November 13th at 4pm PST

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

you GOTTA BE KIDDING ME SHE REALLY HAVE A SONG CALLED sHE's brOKen oHaVqbv.gifoHaVqbv.gifoHaVqbv.gifoHaVqbv.gif

DLKALKJSS I mean, she was 13 when she made that song

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."