missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

thats great that it helped you personally, but there are tons of Obamacare patients with cancer care that were let down.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10208/great-obamacare-failure-our-corrupt-media-cant-john-nolte

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-obamacare-fail-health-care-insurance-medicine-0911-jm-20160909-story.html

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/10/29/why-obamacare-co-ops-are-failing-at-a-rate-of-nearly-50/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obamacare-is-failing-exactly-the-way-critics-said-it-would/

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2016-09-26-0100/obamacare-failure-facts-lie

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/7-obamacare-failures-that-have-hurt-americans-2016-03-24

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2016/02/14/heres-one-big-failure-of-obamacare.aspx

http://nypost.com/2015/11/06/obamacare-leaves-250-cancer-patients-in-peril/

http://ifawebnews.com/2015/11/12/nyc-finds-treatment-for-cancer-patients-after-obamacare-co-op-fails/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20Ifawebnews%20(IFAwebnews%20%7C%20Full%20feed)

It's not a perfect system, literally nothing is, but it's helped a lot of people. Anyway, almost every one of those articles you linked have republican / wealthy biases that have been proven over and over again to post fake stories and made up statistics to promote their political agenda and scare tactics. Please come back with more reputable sources. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

how could lana have these ugly backward-minded stans? ugh she needs to release her Born This Way quick to get these nasty idiots out of here

I'm sorry but can you just stop WHINING?? You're not giving constructive opinions, just whining. The electoral college decided on who won. not my vote for Gary Johnson, or people who voted trumpcunt. Hillarat obviously won with 2.8 million votes. The fact that you dismiss anyone with a different opinion will only get you so far

I understand your frustration, I am annoyed at the results as well, but that type of whiny attitude is what made trump supporters vote in masses

The ridiculous radical tumblr views the Democratic Party decided on hop on deserted a lot of people. Because yes, more government involvement in our personal lives is what we need and yes there are 60075 genders!! Both parties took the biggest L of the 21st century. Hopefully we can get rid of them both and have new better parties

I also hope many trump supporters realize they are part of taking that L too.

yes they are removing ur gay rights as we speak! gays are cancelled! sorry gorls! #hesnotmypresident lmao

and obama drilled this country is to more debt which idek how that was possible but we are in deep :)e. and obamacare flopped on the people. so sry

are you making fun of the fact that in a couple of years i wont be able to marry the person i love? that i will be treated as a second class citizen? thats funny to you? you trump supporters are terrible people

I'm sorry but can you just stop WHINING?? You're not giving constructive opinions, just whining. The electoral college decided on who won. not my vote for Gary Johnson, or people who voted trump:). Hillarat obviously won with 2.8 million votes. The fact that you dismiss anyone with a different opinion will only get you so far

I understand your frustration, I am annoyed at the results as well, but that type of whiny attitude is what made trump supporters vote in masses

The ridiculous radical tumblr views the Democratic Party decided on hop on deserted a lot of people. Because yes, more government involvement in our personal lives is what we need and yes there are 60075 genders!! Both parties took the biggest L of the 21st century. Hopefully we can get rid of them both and have new better parties

I also hope many trump supporters realize they are part of taking that L too.

you can literally go back to previous posts ive made in this thread from the past year and read all my points. you can also google. you can also read a textbook. these trump supporters arent getting anything through their thick heads, so what can i do? you want me to restate everything ive already clearly stated in the past while people like you voted for third party cause "its my vote!" while there are people who are going to lose their rights just cause you want to give your precious statement that youll forget in a couple of months

trump supporters always go "hillary wouldve been equally as bad, imagine the debt we wouldnt gotten into" like were not already in a heap of debt. money is not more important than peoples rights. id rather be married and be in debt. id rather have adopted kids and be in debt. id rather have this country still be an immigrant country and be in debt.

you conservatives are so backwards, you think money is more important that other peoples lives and its disgusting

trump supporters always go "hillary wouldve been equally as bad, imagine the debt we wouldnt gotten into" like were not already in a heap of debt. money is not more important than peoples rights. id rather be married and be in debt. id rather have adopted kids and be in debt. id rather have this country still be an immigrant country and be in debt.

you conservatives are so backwards, you think money is more important that other peoples lives and its disgusting

yes, like gender neutral bathrooms would help a lot when you struggle to live a decent life, or worse. The whole world revolves around money since it exists, war and peace are determined by money, ideologies are too, and so on. I'm no expert of America but if your country ended up electing Trump, I guess it's because the economic context went worse the last years, white middle classes choose Trump with all his vulgarity and insolence because to them he's a hugh "fuck off" to the establishment that obviously does not provide a good life to those who believe they deserve it. Minorities rights are important but the whole political debate must not be only about it, nor only about money. 

Trump election is too much of a big deal to be summed up with crap as "people are racist" etc, the western civilisation is shook and Trump is not a cause but a consequence of it. 

The answer is certainly not buying into the bullshit of any big party  :stareney:

:gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

yes, like gender neutral bathrooms would help a lot when you struggle to live a decent life, or worse. The whole world revolves around money since it exists, war and peace are determined by money, ideologies are too, and so on. I'm no expert of America but if your country ended up electing Trump, I guess it's because the economic context went worse the last years, white middle classes choose Trump with all his vulgarity and insolence because to them he's a hugh ":)off" to the establishment that obviously does not provide a good life to those who believe they deserve it. Minorities rights are important but the whole political debate must not be only about it, nor only about money. 

Trump election is too much of a big deal to be summed up with crap as "people are racist" etc, the western civilisation is shook and Trump is not a cause but a consequence of it. 

The answer is certainly not buying into the bull:) of any big party  :stareney:

i didn't say anything about gender neutral bathrooms. I'm saying that my partner and I will not be able to get married, we won't equally own our kids (when we go to doctors and stuff, only one of us will be allowed to come in and get info and the other will be treated like a complete stranger), we will get treated like second class citizens when the constitution says this country is a "free country" for all of its citizens.

his stance on gays is the only thing i object to, and i feel like nothing is going to even change in respect to that since there would be too much of an upheaval if they tried to even touch it.

Other than that; secure those borders and get those jobs back! faux political/social progressiveness is the worst

VyIsfwC.jpg

fight for your rights gurl ! I hope Trump won't go backwards on gay marriage but at this point anything is possible actually so we'll see

Can't wait to see the next years when we will actually have to do real sacrifices that has nothing to do with the nowadays whining.

yes they are removing ur gay rights as we speak! gays are cancelled! sorry gorls! #hesnotmypresident lmao

and obama drilled this country is to more debt which idek how that was possible but we are in deep :)e. and obamacare flopped on the people. so sry

it's not really far fetched to say that trump and pence might attempt to revoke the same-sex marriage law considering they (or at least pence) support anti-gay conversion therapies

okay so u just edited your post after i replied so i didn't even see these links before.

you word your post in a way which leads someone to think you're anti obama and pro trump so it's not too far fetched to think that.

there's so much stuff i could say but i don't even want to waste my time since this is like his first day and we have about 4 more years to go.. and all these trump supporters saying stuff about hillary not realising that literally 99% of the stuff they say also applies to trump.

right because he did spirit cookings and has people on his team who enjoy child trafficking

I don't understand how people think equality is debatable or even classifies as politics. Inequality isn't something you can just accept as a political difference, you either support equality for all and are inclusive in your views or you're a bigot. There's no in between. I will ALWAYS put equality, health care, workers rights and education over money. Not doing so says a lot about your morals tbh. 

And yeah, Trump supporters are racist. He won because of his racism, misogyny and bigotry. Trump ignited the spark in racist that normalized their racism on a very public level. His wall bullsh-t is based on racism and xenophobic.

When I say Trump is racist what I mean is that Trump can't talk about black communities without talking about crime and poverty because he's racist. He views black communities as falsified crime statics and impoverished people 'living off of his dime' - not communities full of hard working families, educated children, people who take pride in their culture and careers and people just being people. He would rather people die in poverty than receive fair wages and healthcare.  

He talks about white communities with comfort and respect because he finds comfort and respect within whiteness. He never brings up crime and poverty in white communities, no matter if those communities have higher crime statistics or poverty levels, because he views white people as people.

He can distinguish that white communities are based around individual actions of people that do not define the community as a whole. He defines black communities by the actions of individuals.

He humanizes Klan leaders and hires their supporters. He calls for the arrest and murder of black protesters.

Trump doesn't view black people as people.

That same thing can be applied to Lantix and Islamic communities 

are you making fun of the fact that in a couple of years i wont be able to marry the person i love? that i will be treated as a second class citizen? thats funny to you? you trump supporters are terrible people

you can literally go back to previous posts ive made in this thread from the past year and read all my points. you can also google. you can also read a textbook. these trump supporters arent getting anything through their thick heads, so what can i do? you want me to restate everything ive already clearly stated in the past while people like you voted for third party cause "its my vote!" while there are people who are going to lose their rights just cause you want to give your precious statement that youll forget in a couple of months

right because he really cares about who you sleep with. i dont know if this is just a gay thing but ya'll act like he just is just focused on you and your sexual escapades when he has bigger fish to fry.

and i never said anywhere i support trump, yall love shoving words in my throat i never said.

It's not a perfect system, literally nothing is, but it's helped a lot of people. Anyway, almost every one of those articles you linked have republican / wealthy biases that have been proven over and over again to post fake stories and made up statistics to promote their political agenda and scare tactics. Please come back with more reputable sources. 

sure if you say so

I don't understand how people think equality is debatable or even classifies as politics. Inequality isn't something you can just accept as a political difference, you either support equality for all and are inclusive in your views or you're a bigot. There's no in between. I will ALWAYS put equality, health care, workers rights and education over money. Not doing so says a lot about your morals tbh. 

And yeah, Trump supporters are racist. He won because of his racism, misogyny and bigotry. Trump ignited the spark in racist that normalized their racism on a very public level. His wall bullsh-t is based on racism and xenophobic.

When I say Trump is racist what I mean is that Trump can't talk about black communities without talking about crime and poverty because he's racist. He views black communities as falsified crime statics and impoverished people 'living off of his dime' - not communities full of hard working families, educated children, people who take pride in their culture and careers and people just being people. He would rather people die in poverty than receive fair wages and healthcare.  

He talks about white communities with comfort and respect because he finds comfort and respect within whiteness. He never brings up crime and poverty in white communities, no matter if those communities have higher crime statistics or poverty levels, because he views white people as people.

He can distinguish that white communities are based around individual actions of people that do not define the community as a whole. He defines black communities by the actions of individuals.

He humanizes Klan leaders and hires their supporters. He calls for the arrest and murder of black protesters.

to make things seem too simple is the first brick of the wall of demagogy and populism and is part of why Trump was elected, you cannot oppose to him with what is wrong with him

Also can anyone explain to me why HiLIARy is no longer attending black church sermons and going to poverty stricken minority neighborhoods anymore ? oh right cause she cares about lgbt and black/latino people

http://regated.com/2016/10/hillary-clinton-gay-marriage/

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-drops-new-bombshell-hillary-racist-slammed-black-people/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-black-voters_us_56ba797fe4b08ffac12328f0

right because he really cares about who you sleep with. i dont know if this is just a gay thing but ya'll act like he just is just focused on you and your sexual escapades when he has bigger fish to fry.

you really don't know who the vice president will be do you? you don't know about his stances on gay marriage and gay people either right? cause if you do you wouldn't have answered with such a stupid comment

it's not really far fetched to say that trump and pence might attempt to revoke the same-sex marriage law considering they (or at least pence) support anti-gay conversion therapies

im sorry but they don't care about any of that. why would he waste time removing your rights? honestly you think he will take gay rights away? he doesnt care about that he has other obligations. stop being selfish and thinking he cares about your personal life.