Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

Thank you! 

I'd like to thank @Ziad for our petty fake fights, the feminist and Riot Grrrls who socially woke me, @comeintomybedroom for making me a more fierce activist, @The Blackest Day and @daytonadeath for standing by me, @longtimeman for being the greatest supporter of my feminism, and the many, many, many people on here who criticize my every opinion. I'd also like to give a special thanks to the misogynists who, early last year, constantly asked me to shut up and kill myself, where are y'alls awards? :diva:  

It's truly a honor to be hated and love on such a mass scale. 

Support the newest video by trash metal legends Kreator, from their newly released album Gods Of Violence; now available on iTunes 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Jc5jVtW.png

She is the one and only Queen of the Lanaboards community and it would simply take hours to list all the nice things she has done and will keep on doing for our family. She took over the forum and gave life to it to the best of her abilities and I, we, can't thank her enough for the time, energy and money she pours into keeping this place running in good shape in the most professional manner.

Simply, she is an angel and the nicest admin we could have ever asked for. So there's no one else more deserving this award than the beautiful

@@Elle!

Jc5jVtW.png

She is the one and only Queen of the Lanaboards community and it would simply take hours to list all the nice things she has done and will keep on doing for our family. She took over the forum and gave life to it to the best of her abilities and I, we, can't thank her enough for the time, energy and money she pours into keeping this place running in good shape in the most professional manner.

Simply, she is an angel and the nicest admin we could have ever asked for. So there's no one else more deserving this award than the beautiful

@@Elle!

I completely agree ! Elle is great. She's our girl, she's my girl, she's Your G!rl. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1