Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

And you have a hot avatar, wth is this?

I've been blessed by Godna :blush:

I love your tumblr btw - following you.

I live my life inside a dream.Only waking when I sleep..

I skipped Blue Velvet, Ride, Burning Desire, and Yayo tbh.

21lomm8.jpg

Aside from the fact I have a small problem with you skipping Yayo, why would you skip anything the first time listening through?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Aside from the fact I have a small problem with you skipping Yayo, why would you skip anything the first time listening through?

I did that too out of impatience for the new stuffs :defeated: (except for Yayo since it's a new re-recording)

I did that too out of impatience for the new stuffs :defeated:

omg that's like omg. Okay it's like this:

You go out for dinner and you've heard the black forest cake is incredible and you have every intention of trying it. However, you know you need to have entre and mains. Everything will be delicious, you will order an authentic Italian pasta, it'll be familiar but great. But deep down you know you're waiting for dessert but you also know dessert will be even better because you've waited for it. IT'S LIKE DELAYED GRATIFICAKETION.

You go out for dinner and you've heard the black forest cake is incredible and you have every intention of trying it. However, you know you need to have entre and mains. Everything will be delicious, you will order an authentic Italian pasta, it'll be familiar but great. But deep down you know you're waiting for dessert but you also know dessert will be even better because you've waited for it. IT'S LIKE DELAYED GRATIFICAKETION.

.______________.

Damn it - I'm a sinner.

What the hell is t-- listen. Deport these foreign ass foods and deserts.

Bitch isn't kidding though - this is the shit

zgzNm.gif

Actually it's more like....

You go to your Grandmas house and she feeds you some pasta and garlic bread, even though you know you're going out for dinner later that night, but it's Asian food so who cares.

Then later that night your friends pick you up for dinner and you realize they're actually taking you for Italian food instead, but you can't say anything because you're the only other person who doesn't want to eat it again.

So you are served your garlic bread entree, followed by a pasta main meal, you don't want to eat it, you just ate it already, you know what to expect, what it tastes like, however...........you didn't eat any vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce today, and that's what they are giving you for dessert. You skip the entree and main meal and just eat dessert, but you plan on ANOTHER day, going back to the same restaurant so you can sit down and eat it all properly in one sitting because you know it's the right thing to do.

I skipped Blue Velvet, Ride and Yayo on first listen too. I've heard them all 500 times. After my 4th attempt playing the unheard songs, THEN i played the full album. I got no time for old songs playing while new ones are just sitting there waiting to be skipped forward to! x.

I got no time for old songs playing while new ones are just sitting there waiting to be skipped forward to! x.

I kind of get that. I mean I skipped tracks off BtD when it came out but kind of regretted it because I felt like I didn't get the full effect. Each to their own I suppose~