Your Girl Lana

La Roux

Yeah! It wasn't a proper re-release, I guess they just put some songs and remixes together and released another version of the album called Gold Edition. I don't even have it because it only contains remixes, the "Tigerlily" demo, "Finally My Saviour" (which was already released on the Japanese version of the album) and "Under My Thumb" (which was already released on the Sidetracked compilation album). Basically, it's unworthy if you already have the songs.

Besides that, there's also the "In for the Kill" and "Bulletproof" demos which have been released in special digital versions of the album (like Amazon). :)

Can you send me those two demos?

So we just have the debut album, Finally My Saviour, Under My Thumb, and those two demos right?

Anyone knows if they have an unreleased/demos collection?

Can you send me those two demos?

So we just have the debut album, Finally My Saviour, Under My Thumb, and those two demos right?

I am surely not the best person to answer La Roux questions but as far as I know, they have no unreleased studio songs at all, and the demos they have were released ("In for the Kill"/"Tigerlily"/"Bulletproof").

All I have other than their debut album is "Finally My Saviour" and "Under My Thumb."

I am surely not the best person to answer La Roux questions but as far as I know, they have no unreleased studio songs at all, and the demos they have were released ("In for the Kill"/"Tigerlily"/"Bulletproof").

All I have other than their debut album is "Finally My Saviour" and "Under My Thumb."

I guess there are also demos for Quicksand and Fascination and probably every other song on the album, but I feel no need to look for them. I'm pretty content with the album and two other songs I have.

Aww, so she had this long break because of performance anxiety?

Poor her tbh, I didn't know that can affect singing, I mean Lana gets nervous too but she puts on a show....

Okay whoa. So I wonder if the new guy that helped produce her record is now part of La Roux or if she's really a solo act?

And I'm actually really glad to hear that "Let Me Down Gently" isn't the lead single. It was a really nice preview, but I hope "Upright Downtown" is much more upbeat and hit-worthy for her like "Bulletproof" was.

H0bDaqU.gif