Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

i knew it was going to happen lmao hbtb leaked, why wouldn't the new single leak too??

you can't compare that, the cause of the leak was something "completely different". 

yes they should release this as soon as they can (aka friday) but they'll probably wait till march or smth bc (when you look at what eclipse said) the label didn't react to anything yet.

in before universal is leaking this to create buzz for the actual release or to test if we like the direction lana wants to go for on ldr5 (labels do that sometimes.)

i76mrxw.png 

Does anyone know if the picture from the video has been shared by someone new who ALSO has the YAIL music video or was just traded by Eclipse and has now been leaked to others ?

giphy.gif

And saying that Eclipse has nothing to do with these... Smh..  Eclipse stopped because he got into trouble.

He is the one who shared his 'exclusive' comments about YAIL video and song.

He is the one who told about wink and what was happening in the video. If he didn't say anything, that new pic now would be unseen and we would be analysing. 

And saying that Eclipse has nothing to do with these... Smh..  Eclipse stopped because he got into trouble.

He is the one who shared his 'exclusive' comments about YAIL video and song.

He is the one who told about wink and what was happening in the video. If he didn't say anything, that new pic now would be unseen and we would be analysing.

But he is blessed by Lana herself

you can't compare that, the cause of the leak was something "completely different". 

yes they should release this as soon as they can (aka friday) but they'll probably wait till march or smth bc (when you look at what eclipse said) the label didn't react to anything yet.

in before universal is leaking this to create buzz for the actual release or to test if we like the direction lana wants to go for on ldr5 (labels do that sometimes.)

hbtb leaked because of a much different way.

i don't even know why hbtb leaked, can someone tell me why? thanks

UMG im watching you b***h

they're playing us i feel kinda bad for it but anyway

someone tell me about hbtb leaking pls i don't know about these things

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

the difference between leaking stuff from the past and leaking stuff that's about to be released is pretty obvious, especially if you look at it from a financial point of view.

the stuff lana and her team has shelved has no potential to make money for them, unless they were thinking of releasing it later (the only example I can think of is old money where the melody was re-used)

However stuff that is pending release can take a huge financial hit if it's leaked. there's a large share of ppl who would not view the video on official release, who would not stream and who would not buy the album if they had access to a free early release (a leak). This directly affects lanas career, as they use metrics like revenue generated, video views, billboard chartings etc to determine funds disbursed to the artist and their team for future projects. also the money that lana earns will be less as im sure her contract is a % of total revenue generated.

anyway that's my two cents, leaking old stuff doesn't really damage her financial success while obviously intervening in an impeding release does.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Inb4 she posts a clip of the video with the caption. "Not today, satan.

Young and In Love available exclusively on Apple Music Friday"

What does "lnb4" means?

I'm sorry, but all this time I'm like "?" when someone says"Inb4".

Thank you very much.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

HBTB leaked because of a glitch VEVO had.

You could watch videos that were private and even rip them.

people ripped the video and got the mp3 from the vevo.

then it was leaked.

I am also sure that Shades of Cool was leaked because of the same reason (remember the snippets posted were pitched up like the vevo audio version of it?).

giphy.gif

I think it leaked because she uploaded the video to YouTube early and that was back when you could do something to see and watch privated videos on YouTube.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm surprised at how angry this whole situation is making me, I didn't care about HBTB leaking (a day before? don't remember), and I absolutely love how we first heard HM at UO recordings, it felt like a bonus, but this is so different and idc how much I dislike the untouchable 5 and how it led to UV, if Lana's already been getting away from "charts" even though I don't care about them this will definitely not help her and I want Lana to do good so I can hear more music. Leaking old stuff or outtakes is nothing compared to this huge thing. I'm so angry.

ZKcaooE.png