Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

lana should be already announcing her new album, or at least she could say "i will release the new album before christmas" or something like that

i can't wait

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Please do not spread the song/snippets through PMs. Warning points will be given to those caught doing so. Thank you x

(how many times do I have to ask this?)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

uh did y'all forget that elle said you can't leak it in DMs either?? we should try to reduce LBs liability. like if u wanna be leeches that's ur prerogative but take it to insta or something

edit: she beat me to it

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Guys y'all do know that YAIL is not the only song in Lana's discography that is unleaked and an abundance of people have right?

True but the others aren't for an upcoming album, that makes all the difference. I'm praying it doesn't leak and I really do not want to hear the snippets but I'm sure it will

ZKcaooE.png

Please do not spread the song/snippets through PMs. Warning points will be given to those caught doing so. Thank you x

(how many times do I have to ask this?)

yes! I was joking tho, I don't want it to leak nor to receive it cause, in my opinion, it will ruin the whole vibe of the upcoming album

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

If it leaked the whole album would probably end up being delayed and we would have to wait even longer for it, so I really hope it doesn't leak :(

but then we'd get an UV 2.0

joking

It's crazy to me that they're pushing back the release rather than pushing it forward like whatever they're avoiding wouldn't be worse than the whole album leaking months before it's slated for release

it's just one week though 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif