naachoboy

Weyes Blood

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

also maybe she just wants all of the albums in the trilogy to be 10 tracks in general? because there was apparently another song that was actually supposed to be the lead single, but she cut it from the track listing last minute. maybe then was like *i need to do something to make this album 10 tracks* lol

Innnteresting, I want to hear that song :trisha: Imagine going from lead single to no nvm you're cut LOL 

13 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

also maybe she just wants all of the albums in the trilogy to be 10 tracks in general? because there was apparently another song that was actually supposed to be the lead single, but she cut it from the track listing last minute. maybe then was like *i need to do something to make this album 10 tracks* lol

yes it's definitely a pattern thing. front row only has 9 songs and the last one is just an instrumental interlude/outro even tho it's not part of the trilogy

edit: also I'm praying one of the interludes is a full song just like titanic rising and titanic risen

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Is anyone going to Weyes Blood’s concert in London in February? I’m planning to travel to London and attend her concert but I’ve never been out of my country and never been to a concert before so it would be nice to have some Lanaboards company 😁

9 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Is anyone going to Weyes Blood’s concert in London in February? I’m planning to travel to London and attend her concert but I’ve never been out of my country and never been to a concert before so it would be nice to have some Lanaboards company 😁

omggg how exciting!!! 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Crys10 said:

Thank you 😁

hope you'll find company! but if you don't, don't be scare to go alone. I've been a loner concert goer for a good while, so I'm speaking from personal experience

probably you'll end up making some sort of friend. weyes' fans seems pretty chill

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

18 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

hope you'll find company! but if you don't, don't be scare to go alone. I've been a loner concert goer for a good while, so I'm speaking from personal experience

probably you'll end up making some sort of friend. weyes' fans seems pretty chill

Thank you for the reassurance:) I needed that

Grapevine is song of the year material:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

43 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I really love this album but it feels short cause I don't care for the opening song or the title track so I'm left with like 5-6 full songs :krylie:

The ones I love I adore though 

the way it's exactly 4 minutes longer than titanic rising and titanic rising feels like it's one hour long at least

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

45 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I really love this album but it feels short cause I don't care for the opening song or the title track so I'm left with like 5-6 full songs :krylie:

The ones I love I adore though 

Omg those are two of my favourites, I hope they grow on you. Hearts Aglow didn't make much of an impression at first but now I can not stop singing it :karaoke:

21 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg those are two of my favourites, I hope they grow on you. Hearts Aglow didn't make much of an impression at first but now I can not stop singing it :karaoke:

There's something about the chorus melody that reminds me of some other song I don't like but I can't pinpoint which :thumb2: but I love the bridge and the general feeling of the song so it will probably grow on me 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

her album made it into the German charts (#68), she's now an international star 😊

I saw many articles about her in German magazines last week. If that was part of her promo strategy, then she was successful with it.

:party:

5 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

There's something about the chorus melody that reminds me of some other song I don't like but I can't pinpoint which :thumb2: but I love the bridge and the general feeling of the song so it will probably grow on me 

it reminds me of a christmas song lmao I was ready to hate it up until the bridge and guitar solo and then ended up loving it :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I didnt have the time to listen to the album but im obsessed with the packaging :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing