Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Guys happy first year anniversary of the first tangible info we got about LDR5 :party:

My meltdown when I saw how PERFECT she looked :defeated: I'll never forget

This is the same Lana I used in my latest video! I posted it in another thread.

I'm going down with all my thirst for LDR5 :icant:

Anyway I hope she pulls through with a great boxset this era. HM one was disappointing...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

So what happened to the leakers, are they in jail? When are we writing letters to Eclipse in prison?  :um3:  

Eclipse is on vacation in Europe

They probably didn't jail anyone :rip: it was used as a scare technique

I really wonder why Lana doesn't drop the single. It's not like her singles last more than two weeks on the charts anyway, so why even bother with waiting until the album is done 

image.png

So what happened to the leakers, are they in jail? When are we writing letters to Eclipse in prison?  :um3:  

Tell him not to drop Lana's new album....

134267d88523fbae3a174c6f46d5105e.gif

i hope someone understood that

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ok but we're half-way through February and still no word on YAIL. I seriously think we're getting it in March maybe in April and the full album in May/June before she starts her usual festival tour in Europe

We're gonna have to wait a little longer than expected :awkney:. The album isn't probably done so Lana just wants to put everything out at once and forget the album exists two weeks after the release

giphy.gif

Ok but we're half-way through February and still no word on YAIL. I seriously think we're getting it in March maybe in April and the full album in May/June before she starts her usual festival tour in Europe

We're gonna have to wait a little longer than expected :awkney:. The album isn't probably done so Lana just wants to put everything out at once and forget the album exists two weeks after the release

unacceptable

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I'm going to sound like a noob again lol. :awk:

But who is 'Eclipse'? How does he/she leak Lana's music? I also saw a post by him/her saying that they were 'dissapointed' by Lana's new album. How did they hear the new album?

I think he leaks  music because he does trades with other leakers. Either that or he finds a way to hack into certain producers laptops. I'm pretty sure he has the new album, or maybe just a few songs and maybe possibly music video stills of YAIL...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think he leaks  music because he does trades with other leakers. Either that or he finds a way to hack into certain producers laptops. I'm pretty sure he has the new album, or maybe just a few songs and maybe possibly music video stills of YAIL...

he has two songs, YAIL and the title track. And the video for YAIL

image.png

I'm going to sound like a noob again lol. :awk:

But who is 'Eclipse'? How does he/she leak Lana's music? I also saw a post by him/her saying that they were 'dissapointed' by Lana's new album. How did they hear the new album?

Eclipse is Rob Grant. hes leaking lanas stuff because she keeps talking about other daddies. he gets the tracks because he has a copy of her house keys and he knows the password to her macbook

you mean the fake tracklist you created yourself2e7cecb4566c41bdb354ee681e0adf66.png

Girl don't come for me unless I send for you. I check the #Yail on Instagram every day for news/leaks and stuff. Damn. Can I not share my findings without being suspect??

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

he has two songs, YAIL and the title track. And the video for YAIL

Thanks guys. :D

Eclipse is Rob Grant. hes leaking lanas stuff because she keeps talking about other daddies. he gets the tracks because he has a copy of her house keys and he knows the password to her macbook

:omfg:

It makes me so sad that we know virtually nothing about this album! No name, no songs yet (other than the fact that a song is called Young and in Love), no photoshoots or interviews about it! I hate being completely in the dark!  :horror:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif