Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Why not just release the MV and single (with no warning) on the same day. It would create some much needed publicity with minor effort for Lana + her team. It would also build up some hype for LDR5.

Use YAIL as a hype single then drop the Official Lead Single later on. Kinda what Katy Perry Did with Rise so the public noticed her again. That way she doesn't have to scrap an entire LP due to some idiots leaking YAIL. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Please stop the drama

1. the snippet is not that good. In fact there are much better moments on the boring HM. Maybe this will end up like BB from UV

2. stop calling the feds. because nobody cares besides the hardcore fans and former hardcore fans (me). she has no team besides that cute blonde assistant who is good to help her buy groceries and her sister (who will shot the cover of course). she doesn't take her own career too seriously so everybody just chill and wait for her insta announcement, don't be delusional there will be no "era", she will tease her stuff on social media and she will do some festivas and that's it.

3. the only thing that matters it's the quality of her music (lyrics). as I said the snippet is not promising (after YaB she comes with YaIL I don't see any progress here)

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Please stop the drama

1. the snippet is not that good. In fact there are much better moments on the boring HM. Maybe this will end up like BB from UV

2. stop calling the feds. because nobody cares besides the hardcore fans and former hardcore fans (me). she has no team besides that cute blonde assistant who is good to help her buy groceries and her sister (who will shot the cover of course). she doesn't take her own career too seriously so everybody just chill and wait for her insta announcement, don't be delusional there will be no "era", she will tease her stuff on social media and she will do some festivas and that's it.

3. the only thing that matters it's the quality of her music (lyrics). as I said the snippet is not promising (after YaB she comes with YaIL I don't see any progress here)

that snippet was only 8 seconds long how are you gonna judge a 5 minute song off of that ......

How do u know this for sure?

That's not very imporant 

And calm down bitches if 8s of a song leaked it does not mean the full will leak anytime soon + the preview came from the same person who used to tease YAIL ..don't keep your hopes up..

Please stop the drama

can we ban this annoying prick

Please stop the drama

How did u get access to a computer, did u beat the nurses

I mean eclipse said she and her team put no effort in finding the source of the leaks and haven't even considered pushing the release date up.. so like, screw em if it leaks tbh...

VyIsfwC.jpg

Please stop the drama

Kinda Like Your Pointless Posts Then...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Please stop the drama

Who do you stan now then? :eartha: I'd love to know

The snippet sounds very promising, and it's only 8 seconds, so there's a whole 4 mins of context that you're missing out there with your criticism.

you're basing her progress on song names? :deadbanana: :toofunny:

Why do you love to attention seek on this forum?

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Please stop the drama

how can you simultaneously say that the only thing that matters is the lyrics and say that the snippet sucks. The only lyrics are the ones we already know!

Honestly there's a difference between having a different opinion and coming on here to bash her and her music I honestly don't understand you and what motivates you. You can say what you want but it won't make you any better. 

I wish some Lana fans didn't act like such saints. Yeah, okay some of us may have listened to the snippets and it's wrong but I believe that if u don't do anything with the snippets (like leak them) then what's the actual harm? I'll still appreciate and fan girl over the single when it releases no matter what. Come at me. You have to understand, the snippet is like, 8 fuckking seconds. Y'all need to chill.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wish some Lana fans didn't act like such saints. Yeah, okay some of us may have listened to the snippets and it's wrong but I believe that if u don't do anything with the snippets (like leak them) then what's the actual harm? I'll still appreciate and fan girl over the single when it releases no matter what. Come at me. You have to understand, the snippet is like, 8 fuckking seconds. Y'all need to chill.

This tea is SCALDING  :hoe:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif