Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

who the fvck cares about a bunch of unloved gays and their discord circle jerk or whatever the fvck that is. The damage is done. This era is already ruined and Lana is probably devastated so shut the fvck up w your little trivial drama

you are right there is no point ill shut up now

He shared the songs with people. Its confirmed by them. Stop blaming UMG or her team unless you have proof. I will definitely believe her professional team more than some songs-sharing circle jerk on discord. Nobody says it was Eclipse. I dont think he leaked anything but once u share something with others no matter how reliable they may  see, the :) will spread like wildfire.

yeah well i have been saying this but

The overreactions and hypocricity of you all... :bye4:

Anyway on some positive note... I am so hyped for this new album and it looks like it will be an eventful era!!!

THE LOON FALSETTO :angie:

GUN RELOAD AS SNARE  :angie:

SAMPLES :angie:

MY HUSBAND HAYNIE BBY :angie:

SLAY ME LANA! :angie:

I'm screaming cause I literally love Emile, and I totally forgot about the gun. :defeated:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Okay so it's to my understanding that the ENTIRE album leaked? I mean, one song, sure. But the whole thing?? Sh1t. I'm sorry Lana.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay so it's to my understanding that the ENTIRE album leaked? I mean, one song, sure. But the whole thing?? Sh1t. I'm sorry Lana.

This would be a dream came ture.

Mfhp.gif

Apparently she's really upset and might "scrap" the album/single

Omg. But surely she can't...she filmed videos for that song.. :(

Apparently she's really upset and might "scrap" the album/single

This would way too much money wasted. The label would hate her, she'd probably be under lockdown for 20 years or smth

i76mrxw.png 

I can't believe they choose to stay silent. Lana and her team even act as if the Love posters in LA are nonexisting like??? Why?

She needs a new team, they're a joke.

I honestly believe this is one of her best songs. I knew it would be one of my favorites, and she has some of her best/my favorite lyrics on this one. Honeymoon who? I really hope she doesn't scrap anything. It's perfect, and I know she doesn't care about sales, so this single leaking -even if it harms the single sales- the true fans will buy it, and hopefully she will keep the rest of the songs, besides YAIL/BAR/SR. wrapped up safe, away from any leakers. :defeated: 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I mean it's sooooo unfortunate that it leaked but I still haven't listened to it, i'm sure others fans won't either so outside of this little bubble of core fans, who else would even notice or be motivated to track it down? Like have blogs written about the leak?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey