Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

What is the rationale behind the decision to just throw it up on itunes, with no change to the website, no tweet, no instagram, no NOTICE for itunes, no buildup? I mean I know the leak threw a wrench in the plans. But you could at least try to build up some awareness and momentum for this. I wouldn't even know about the song being available if it wasn't for this board - and I am sure most people don't even know a new album is coming. I'm honestly confused. Is it a mistake that it popped up on itunes? 

giphy.gif

What is the rationale behind the decision to just throw it up on itunes, with no change to the website, no tweet, no instagram, no NOTICE for itunes, no buildup? I mean I know the leak threw a wrench in the plans. But you could at least try to build up some awareness and momentum for this. I wouldn't even know about the song being available if it wasn't for this board - and I am sure most people don't even know a new album is coming. I'm honestly confused. Is it a mistake that it popped up on itunes? 

I'm sure they wanted it up as fast as possible after the leak. All that other stuff will come later. Getting it up ASAP was what was important.

it literally ruins the whole thing for me, i haven't even listened to it yet, it just feels so unofficial..

Ok real talk am I the only one who doesn't like it .... like..... the vocals are ok but the lyrics make me cringe. I want to like it but idk hopefully the album is better

The final song has a slightly better, crisper sound and is 11 sec. shorter.

Thanks! 

Ok real talk am I the only one who doesn't like it .... like..... the vocals are ok but the lyrics make me cringe. I want to like it but idk hopefully the album is better

same tbh 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

we have 1 song thats been out for less than a day and people are already saying its better than honeymoon... you guys really have no faith in lanas most artistic and mature album yet  :crossed:

pNjWdpc.png