Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

The fact shes been doing this for almost 20 years and still comes up with fresh yet nostalgic content and lyricism is undeniably proof that she is very much an icon. And the greatest songwriter of our generation without a doubt.

King of Sales, what are your predictions? I'm curious now we know you like it :)

It doesn't work like that, but hey since ED AND BEN are reading this (Hello guys, btw!), they should push this real hard on radio and put it on any Spotify playlist. God knows when she will have anything as accessible, relatable and universal again.

The tile alone is just clever. 

Am i the only one switching back and forth with the melody of Love and  this song 

INTERESTING bc emile haynie who helped produce LOVE, produced a cover of this song for florence and the machine

wtf is wrong with her vocals here? they sound so strange/rough/disconnected from the music. disappointed

smoke a joint and re listen queen  :kiss3: you'll LOVE it

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

first thoughts:

- Lana playing with melody is always my favourite lana. The melody in Love is predictable but comforting.

- I like the downtempo mood but I hope there are still some poppier gems on the album

- This is pretty weak lyricism, sorry lanz. She needs a new theme other than her fixation on youth and beauty

- I think I like this song sonically more than aesthetically?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Am i the only one switching back and forth with the melody of Love and  this song 

Nah for me it's not that similar.

I love that song, I listen to it in a daily basis.

giphy.gif