Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

where's the girls :)ing about how its "disrespectful" and "upsets" lana and how they're "true fans" for not listening to the leak?

669832_stock-photo-woman-eating-salad.jp

I'm still glad I waited, even if we know she's happy now we didn't before, and genuinely thinking I wouldn't like it makes me love it even more. Anyways she's ok and nothing else in the world matters rn

ZKcaooE.png

lol we were all going crazy thinking lana would scrap the whole album,we were screaming at her managment + overall being messy af..

.. and lana just chills at home and is cool with everything, loving the world& her fans :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

lol we were all going crazy thinking lana would scrap the whole album,we were screaming at her managment + overall being messy af..

.. and lana just chills at home and is cool with everything, loving the world& her fans :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I like it. I'm not a fan of the "crazy, crazy, crazy" lyrics but that's personal..

The chorus is strong, it really carries the song. It's funny, I hear a bit of everything in it: BTD éléments in the production, Paradise era with Young and Beautiful (the bridge), UV and HM in the vocals..

Bless her for being so composed about this situation !

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I like it. I'm not a fan of the "crazy, crazy, crazy" lyrics but that's personal..

The chorus is strong, it really carries the song. It's funny, I hear a bit of everything in it: BTD éléments in the production, Paradise era with Young and Beautiful (the bridge), UV and HM in the vocals..

Bless her for being so composed about this situation !

I HEAR THE SAME THING! It sounds like it has all the eras involved. I don't want to give the vocals to HM tho.