Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

Love the concept of the song, just being contented with what you have. I love Lana's contented music, like yayo on aka. But musically, and what they've done to her vocals on the track... it needs to grow on me. Not a love at first listen for me. 

Definitely preferred the title Young and in Love but I guess it was too similar to her other well known track Y&B...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

OH MY GOD I LOVE HERRRR

C4_ChZNXUAAN5Gg.jpg

This is such a relief, I feel like this is the type of reassurance we've been needing from Lana for years. Seems like she's not very easily demoralized after all. So glad she's OK and she's able to remain positive even when her life/hard drive is invaded left and right :toofunny:

ME READING WHAT LANA HAS SAID TODAY. SHE FORGAVE US. SHE LOVES US.

giphy.gif

ladies this is so far fetched i am REACHING SO HARD but what if, since she's said, this is an album for the fans, we get LIB?! Again, I'm reaching

SOSOSO far but this sort of makes sense when you rly think abt it. Compare how both of them sound??? 

OH FOI tumblr_m7h3k1cQF41r4wyx0o5_r2_250-146375

My God put it onAussie iTunes already you bih

It's there, you just have to put in some work to find it. I searched for Lana Del Rey, and under 'Artists and More' on the right side, chose her name, then scroll down to 'Songs', and change the 'Bestsellers' pull down menu option to 'Release Date', and it should be on top.

ETA: Or you could just search for 'Lana Del Rey Love', which wasn't working earlier :P

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Wow. This song is a masterpiece. Stunning!!

But I really need to get back to my assignment that is due tomorrow and I haven't even opened a document for yet, since I've been following all this drama the last few days.

I'll probably get 5% but hey at least I will be listening to a new Lana song while I do it  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I'm even more in love with this song now! :party: :party: :party: My favorite parts are the second verse and the "ah, ah"! :flutter: :flutter: :flutter: Queen did that beauty for us,  I'm...

1093966.gif

Side note: Now it's right :)

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593