Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

It is, you can onlyfind it if you look under singles charts. Its #32 i just bought it.

Bit stupid you cant search it ugh.

wait? the single? bc if so, yes it is, i bought it at 3 in the morning lol

Yeah sorry, I was just looking at the charts and have bought it - it wasn't coming up on her artist profile or in a search which is why I thought it wasn't out

FzytWEW.png

I really REALLY hope she pulls an Adele/Gaga and only make us wait a month max for the album

Actually I rather have some more teasing, singles, and music videos before the album drop because once she drops it we both know we might not get new music for a long while and this way it'll be more hyped

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

So I guess the next thing we'll get is the music video and then after a while she'll reveal the album art and tracklist and we'll get a promotrack + the pre-order. Then, shortly before the album release, we'll get another track.

Most likely we'll have a second video around the album release and so far we'd always heard the title track before the album came out.

But the thing I'm most excited for is the album trailer, the ones for UV and HM were great!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I cried when I heard the song it's so beautiful, It sounds like something a fan of Lana would make and considering she said this album is for us I'm excited. If love is a glimpse into the album I'm thoroughly excited. She said in the press release there are going to be features and more than one so im really excited for that!!!

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I