Sitar

Official Single Premiere: "LOVE"

i love the song but i'm still seething and crazy mad that eclipse leaked it. he has NO fking respect for lana. he receives/actively hacks Lana's PERSONAL, CLASSIFIED stuff and holds it over everyone, posting little lyric snippets all smug n shyt. it's awful

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

i love the song but i'm still seething and crazy mad that eclipse leaked it. he has NO fking respect for lana. he receives/actively hacks Lana's PERSONAL, CLASSIFIED stuff and holds it over everyone, posting little lyric snippets all smug n shyt. it's awful

lol he didnt leak it..?

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

lol he didnt leak it..?

im not sure about that, but we all knnew that he had the song, the leakers were apparently some brazilian fans on a page, but they had a source where the material came from (sorry for my grammar i am spanish lmao)

one question to you all, why is the video only on her personal channel, like , gurl this should be on her vevo so thta it would get millions of views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will love you until the end of time.

(sorry if someone already said this) didn't she say she likes to release videos about a week after release? So if the original date was March 6 can we expect it around around the 13th, or do you think the video release was moved up too?

(sorry if someone already said this) didn't she say she likes to release videos about a week after release? So if the original date was March 6 can we expect it around around the 13th, or do you think the video release was moved up too?

The press release said the video was coming "very soon" so they maaaaay have moved it up? But the word 'soon' is pretty flexible/enigmatic in Lanaland.

did they delete it? because i only see the tweet about the love statement

No I still see it. It says "#Love+ly things coming up in the next hours stay tuned" and someone asked what and they said a new video

g68BRo8.gif

No I still see it. It says "#Love+ly things coming up in the next hours stay tuned" and someone asked what and they said a new video

oh now i see

also, HOLY :) I HOPE THEY'RE NOT TROLLING  :hdu:  

ZLJIWCD.gif

I absolutely love this song. When I leaked I thought it was pretty good but now understanding this is for her fans & all that stuff it literally skyrocketed I love this woman so much

This song feels so special.

The more I listen the better it gets

tumblr_inline_ntka6dVmtO1qc4uvh_500.gif