Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Lana even made a song dedicated to the lgbt community you're all overthinking it next somebody's gonna say she's homophobic

no one said she's homophobic and no one is going to say that

lana isn't homophobic

we had a homosexual kiss in mtwbt video, cola is a bisexual song, and there goes

we can't complain about anything and y'all already like "oh my god stop complaining!!!!!!! leave lgbt and poc stuff for politics!!!!! i don't care about your opinion!!!"

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I know, I just wish we could all be hyped about the video cause we've been waiting so long for this moment lol

well, you got a good point  ;)

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

no one said she's homophobic and no one is going to say that

lana isn't homophobic

we had a homosexual kiss in mtwbt video, cola is a bisexual song, and there goes

we can't complain about anything and y'all already like "oh my god stop complaining!!!!!!! leave lgbt and poc stuff for politics!!!!! i don't care about your opinion!!!"

like god forbid you have a valid complaint about representation in a lana video, if you're not on your knees kissing her feet then you're a hater and should GTFO right?

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

but anyway

despite this stuff that we can't complain about since some people doesn't approve, I really loved the video but, as some people said, it made me feel anxious for some reason I don't even know???? lol

"gay and black people existing is a political statement" Jesus Christ.

With that comment I meant that since it's just a video for a song it doesn't need to show social and political things.. that's all. I myself I'm gay and I'm not that mad or disappointed that there isn't a gay couple... cause as I said before it's nothing of important it's just a music video

Representation of all kinds of people is important and if you can't understand that, it's probably because you don't have to worry about not being represented.

There should have been more diversity in this video considering it's all about youth and love.

But whatever, the video is stunning anyways.

but anyway

despite this stuff that we can't complain about since some people doesn't approve, I really loved the video but, as some people said, it made me feel anxious for some reason I don't even know???? lol

no one said you could not.

we're just suggesting you to take a look at the macro level and enjoy something.

; )

like god forbid you have a valid complaint about representation in a lana video, if you're not on your knees kissing her feet then you're a hater and should GTFO right?

there're only 1-2 relatively rude comments directly stating/implying "shut up" so... (and it's from our publicly certified problematic queens)

most of us are just discussing over an issue w/ u in a very calm and peaceful mood + respectful manner

love u

giphy.gif