Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Me, me, me, me......someone represent me!!!!!

Some of you need to get over yourselves.

I'm 100% white. It's not about me, it's about people being able to see accurate portrayals of themselves in the media

I really love the visuals of the video, the colors are really nice. Lana looks stunning, I love her "I'm not bothered" face and the outfit, generally all the scenes with her are beautiful.

Even though I know the portrayal of the teenagers belongs to the song's meaning and the message she's going for, I kind of dislike the vodafone-commercial vibes these scenes have. Some of them have great visuals (like the girl sitting in the floating car, the one where they are standing in the water, or the other woman floating through space herself) and I would have loved to see Lana in them.

The scene with her performing is unrealistic af, as if hipster-teens like those in the video would actually sit down, shut up and enjoy the music. They would all be crying and screaming hysterically while taking selfies - I generally feel like most of those hipsters would annoy the :) out of you in rl.

Nonetheless it's a beautiful video, I just would have preferred it if the focus would have been more on Lana or if the teens would have been somehow not Taylor-Swift-Halsey-music-video like hipster monsters and somehow likeable.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

maybe they should really have a "gay" "bi" "trans" etc. (sorry for leaving any unmentioned minority groups) tattoos on their forehead so that every viewer would know everyone is included right?

is that needed

in a video where every straight couple is making love

but ok