Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm sorry that I'm late to the party.. but, can someone please explain to me why everyone is talking about Lana and witchcraft??????? 

instead of performing music, lana will only be performing witchcraft from now on

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

i can't at people excpting Lana to put a surprise like a song or an album out of nowhere when her first single is just released 

tenor.gif

Well she did that last week.

I personally don't think she will cause it's too fast to release a new song when only 6 days has passed from the lead single release.

giphy.gif

not gonna happen again satan 

I said she will?

Read the whole sentence next time.

"Well she did that last week.

I personally don't think she will cause it's too fast to release a new song when only 6 days has passed from the lead single release."

giphy.gif

I said she will?

Read the whole sentence next time.

"Well she did that last week.

I personally don't think she will cause it's too fast to release a new song when only 6 days has passed from the lead single release."

Miley's fans are always messy ..stop Fighting me i'm Just kidding girl 

Hope this whole witch end Trump thing won't affect her radio play and sales

Coz look at Katy.

I literally saw #MAGA on some Lana stans twitter bio.

A lot radio personality DJs are Trump supporters.

Well I realized of few things:

• All the dates she posted are 2 days away from the change of phase of the moon to New Moon.
  • During the last minute of the Love vid you can see the image of an astronomical body lightly appearing which reminded me of the moon.​​

tpd9fKrh.jpg

3. Then at the very end Lana looks at the sky to the same astronomical body, completely black just like the new moon.

Nj6FG79.jpgZOj6bcR.jpg

I know she's hinting something with this as she said to search for the "ingredients". If anyone knows something better post it ASAP.

I could also represent an eclipse :creep:

mH6fLZ4.gif

I don't understand y'all why would it just be a random spelling post ?? She would never do anything like that lmao, why would she say stuff like "ingredients can b found online" and a cake emoji ???

It's obviously she's hinting that she may be giving us info about the album piece by piece.

I doubt she's giving us a song but maybe a live stream or an announcement for something ?

I really don't understand why you're all so hesitant about this, the witchcraft would make no sense. We all know how private she is, I don't think she would do something this public without having to promote something

giphy.gif