Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

why are you guys so harsh on her managers, what do you expect them to do :mj3:

I expect them to care and truly attempt to stop things from leaking. I have been in contact with Tap mgmt and the police involved in this case for about two months now. i know a lot of you might find that stupid but they did let me know that my assistance was helpful. Later down the line all it seemed like they were doing was following possible suspects on IG and sending out messages here and there. That had no effect really, there was no public announcement regarding the material from the team or Lana. Love leaking was preventable if they really cared. I can honestly say they truly do not care. I even messaged them a few times regarding BAR asking if they were interested in taking action then and I did not receive a reply. It's unfortunate for Lana but her team really don't give a fu'ck...

i love how she's not sad in the song. she's making fun of the guy who ruined their relationship trying to write the best amerícan record

cant believe Eclipse said this song was bland. bítch where!

OMG THIS SONG IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD I AM DYING I AM CRYING OMG THIS IS THE BEST SONG SHE HAS EVER MADE I AM BEING JUDGED SO HARD BY EVERYONE IN MY CLASS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK AND CRYING OMG

SUCH AN ANNEDAUPHINE MELTDOWN RIGHT NOW!

OMG THIS SONG IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD I AM DYING I AM CRYING OMG THIS IS THE BEST SONG SHE HAS EVER MADE I AM BEING JUDGED SO HARD BY EVERYONE IN MY CLASS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK AND CRYING OMG

SUCH AN ANNEDAUPHINE MELTDOWN RIGHT NOW!

Exactly how I reacted! Beyond beautiful

Though I won't listen to it, I'm glad I'm hearing good things from y'all about it. Makes me excited to listen to it when it's released (hopefully it gets released :biblio: )

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg