Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Am I the only one who truly dislikes the coffee shop line? Like, if it was just a random line in the second verse then okay but it's part of the fucking chorus :rip:

the first step to recovering from an addiction is admitting you have a problem

Am I the only one who truly dislikes the coffee shop line? Like, if it was just a random line in the second verse then okay but it's part of the fucking chorus :rip:

I agree :rip: it's the worst part of the song

The way she says it is cute, but I hate how it's such a prominent feature of the song - why a coffee shop?? why is the only seemingly random line thrown in the song??

IMO the "stranger than a stranger" of this era thus far

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I really like the coffee shop line because it's so simple like the rest of the song

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Will discount even work?

The song has no airplay... Discount works well on songs with huge payola but this idk

it would work with some kind of exposure to make ppl realise it is out who have not heard it before. nobody has the time to check out 118 tracks ahead of her to look for a discount 

Lorde is bombing around the globe even with a BIG radio deal + Viideo release + Her label paying to have Green Light in the Today's Top Hits playlist btw

16 165 334  :(

16 million is not good. i hope when the album drops she also has that huge exposure like Lorde on Spotify with This Is Lana Del Rey.

16 million is not good. i hope when the album drops she also has that huge exposure like Lorde on Spotify with This Is Lana Del Rey.

Love is still doing better than HBTB and her previous lead singles. 16 million is more than 1M a day

giphy.gif

Her team/Label should add LOVE to the Today's Top Hits playlist on Spotify, that playlist is known for giving a 300k-800k streams boost

Remember when her label edited the final version of SoC because of the whole "I wish I was dead" controversy? Maybe that Trump story wasn't so well received by her label. It doesn't make sense to announce a single and then just...dissapear. Even HM had some promos singles and interviews