Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Apparently Blake updated his insta story with a pic from "The Late Late" show set. Can someone go check because if that's true this could mean Lana might be performing on it. I love making assumptions

tbh you would hardly know lana dropped the lead single from her album two weeks ago since she has been silent ever since. it's quite depressing tbh

tbh you would hardly know lana dropped the lead single from her album two weeks ago since she has been silent ever since. it's quite depressing tbh

I know, it's enough just to make you go crazy

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Omg some of you are obsessed with talking about Gaga's chart positions when Lana doesn't usually do well on the charts lmao

Not like it matters though, quality > quantity

Use the Adele gif otherwise you are not part of the gay gang

Omg some of you are obsessed with talking about Gaga's chart positions when Lana doesn't usually do well on the charts lmao

Not like it matters though, quality > quantity

gMoUe1m.gif

Apparently Blake updated his insta story with a pic from "The Late Late" show set. Can someone go check because if that's true this could mean Lana might be performing on it. I love making assumptions

I really really would love that..James is very good host with humor and makes his guests feel comfortable :P..But I really doubt about it

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I just checked and he did... I don't want to get my hopes up that Lana will be on it though because I doubt she will be :cryney:

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54