Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Crying @ the way they described it as "summertime sadness" and a relationship doomed, when this is one of her lighter, happier songs :toofunny:

I think they missed the point completely, but it's some kind of promo.

Crying @ the way they described it as "summertime sadness" and a relationship doomed, when this is one of her lighter, happier songs :toofunny:

Knowing how much these magazines pay attention to what they're writing about, they would have had the same article if it was a collaboration with Ice T and Napalm Death. But I agree, it's nice to see her being talked about.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I mean, BAR has been leaked for weeks so it's not that big of a deal, but I don't know why something hasn't been done already. Her team should be able to terminate his account now that he's been spreading leaked songs. Maybe it's because he's private. They just need to get rid of him already.

So is nobody gonna talk about China Palace's post...?

𐌔Ꝋ𐌋ᕓ𐌄 𐌄𐌕 𐌂Ꝋ𐌀Ᏽ𐌵𐌋𐌀

I swear they write these after one listen

I WANT Chuck to do the photos. I love her photography and Chuck understands Lana better than anyone

as for Corden, and the car karaoke - NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

What point is in it for her to do that?  How is Lana the artiste' that is a trailblazer bettered by doing that???

Makes more sense, and politics wise too to go on Colbert

lmao get over yourself stop being so pretentious, anyways lana wouldn't even do a carpool karaoke bc she's to fucking shy lol my bby

Maybe it's Lana  :smokes2:

GIF--Nope-No-way-Nah-no-John-Krasinski-J

Since some of us were kind of on the topic of not wanting Chuck to shoot the album cover, I thought maybe we could mention other stuff we don't want for LDR5.

Tbh I don't want any collabs with hip-hop artists, I have a feeling LDR5 isn't going to be to involved in that genre...

So far from the two songs we have, they're kinda slow paced so maybe she'll do a collab with artists in alternative genres? Maybe older artists?

I think it would be cool for lana herself to have a little hip hop influence on another album, but for this one i do not see her going in that direction from what we've heard, and same with collaborating with a hip hop artist.

For this album I honestly dont want any collaboration with vocals. Perhaps for song writing and instrumentals though. I only want to hear Lana's voice tbh, unless its very subtle guest vocals like in Brooklyn Baby, etc.

I also dont want her to collab with young artists. Id prefer it if she went to someone with more maturity and experience with music genres and sonic atmosphere. So when people are like yuusss Arianna/Melanie/Other young, relatively new artist, im like nahhhh pls, even tho those people are great, just please dont mix with lana :')

For the album cover, i obviously dont want something like Honeymoon (not that i hated HM cover art, but i just dont want another one?)

No thanks to LDR on carpool karaoke. Sorry but that shit is beyond cheese to me. Totally fuckin lame IMO, but hey some people love it.

James is the most unfunniest idiot ever put on tv.

omg is that the guy who would do parody videos of her like in 2012...wig

Yeesss lol