Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

guys maybe she will name the song and the album BAR she did the same with honeymoon uv and btd 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

guys maybe she will name the song and the album BAR she did the same with honeymoon uv and btd

Yeah, she'll probably title her record after a track

Although it'd be cool if the track were Architecture (or "All For Fame") while she kept BAR for the whole album

Yeah, she'll probably title her record after a track

Although it'd be cool if the track were Architecture (or "All For Fame") while she kept BAR for the whole album

nah I hate when people mention the title in a song and don't name it that

Just listened to BAR (or should I say Architecture :hooker: ) for the first time in a couple weeks and I guess I don't really care about the title as long as she releases it because it's one of her best

Just listened to BAR (or should I say Architecture :hooker: ) for the first time in a couple weeks and I guess I don't really care about the title as long as she releases it because it's one of her best

its amazing but i hope its a demo cause her team could do better 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I don't know what this woman is thinking..

Is it so hard (since she hates leaks) to type tweet/post on Instagram and tell us the exact release date and album name??

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro