Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

What about flLsurM.gif

also good. there is also one that i can not find for whatever reason that is also a very iconic reaction gif from ines. comes from the same video.

damn, i watched that one video with subtitles: I lived in Germany for 18 years, don't do this to me. Don't touch me. My body was made in Europe.

An utter mess. 

That's it guys. I'm listening to it. I was going to try and wait but I already know a lot of the lyrics now and this discussion is just so tempting. I thought she would release it sooner after it leaked. 

Edit: At first I wasn't feeling it but then the beat dropped. Even more of a bop then Love. The instrumentation in the chorus is fucking amazing but I feel like maybe more could be added before the chorus. But with BAR and Love alone, this album has little chance of flopping. 

also good. there is also one that i can not find for whatever reason that is also a very iconic reaction gif from ines. comes from the same video.

damn, i watched that one video with subtitles: I lived in Germany for 18 years, don't do this to me. Don't touch me. My body was made in Europe.

An utter mess. 

Check your inbox

An utter mess. 

tumblr_m0h0ai5QrX1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

neither of y'all can beat my main gal Big Ang

ok I looked into the copyright claim & Interscope claimed it & the audio is a perfect match. I'm 100% sure this is the final, but Architecture is more so the registered title & BAR may be an alt.

EDIT: Universal claims the track is BAR while UMG/Interscope is Architecture

ok I looked into the copyright claim & Interscope claimed it & the audio is a perfect match. I'm 100% sure this is the final, but Architecture is more so the registered title &  BAR may be an alt.

maybe they registered the demo too after it leaked ?  :stareney2:

K I know this is a fucking reach but I saw it on Tumblr and the theory is that it's an outtake from UV or hm and therefore it's registered as something different than what it'll be released as on this album??? I've been all over the place in this