Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

new official cover?

the cover looks like a 5 minutes "let's use the promo_poster.psd and turn it into a single cover asap"fix for the early release tbh. 

i76mrxw.png 

the cover looks like a 5 minutes "let's use the promo_poster.psd and turn it into a single cover asap"fix for the early release tbh.

I mean I wish, but very unlikely. It's all ready been released and aren't the CD's coming out Friday?

I mean I wish, but very unlikely. It's all ready been released and aren't the CD's coming out Friday?

no one is saying they're making a new one or that it's even likely that they'd remake it  :toofunny:

and where did u get that from?

i76mrxw.png 

One month later and 'Love' is climbing on iTunes UK... Up more than 20 spots since yesterday (#49 atm).

If at least she did any promo there it could be a Top 20 I believe.

It's sitting at 42 now! I've noticed it's been getting played a lot more on radio 1 recently too. Is it too late to hope for an official chart top 40 appearance?

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Polydor is trying to make 'LOVE' happen in the U.K. while Interscope just cancelled the US Hot AC radio impact :/

It's totally over in the US though. Even if HOT AC played her a bit, it is not even close to the Top200. It all happend way too slow in the US. At least they are sending it out to Alternative. 

I want Lana to sign with Sony/Columbia records. They're more chill with letting their clients do things on their terms.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

her european labels are literally trying so hard in the last 3 eras and lana hasn't even visited this continent for more than like 4 days..  :toofunny:  sis .. please...

i76mrxw.png 

tZ7WN4B.gif there are people who actually support this talentless, unstable pos? That quote alone makes me wanna punch a hole in the wall. She thinks she smart;) trash

Calm yourself child, before we have to start parsing through Lana's greatest lyrical hits ("No, no you don't, no YOU'RE NOT A GANGSTAAAAA")

Also, where did I say I'm a Melanie STAN, jeez every fucking obsessive in this place thinks you have to be ready to die for everyone on your ipod, I don't even listen to pop music that often  :toofunny: Also your ableism and implying mysogyny is gross

tZ7WN4B.gif

I'm so confused. LOVE WILL BE RELEASED AS A CD FORMAT ON MARCH 24TH. This isn't news. Or at least according to Discogs.

the good sis ldr5 is always sporting some wrong information. probably even without wrong bad intentions.

wheres the lie. Ily x