Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I think it would be kinda cool to have the song called Love and the album Young And In Love.  :flutter:

Like Gwen Stefani's album This Is What The Truth Feels Like that includes the song Truth.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

'To begin with ... all you need is love'

This might've been said before but my interpretation is that she's saying that when you fall in love, or just try to be loving to people, love is all you need. But then selfish desires might take over and you want other things (money, power glory ;) e.g). I think this album will represent that. It will start with hopeful tracks of love but then turn darker as the desires form. But I hope the album will end on a happy note, a realisation that love is really all you need or something like that.

I'm thinking & hoping her collabs are going to be with producers. She just listed a bunch on her Instagram post. Another person singing with Lana would never be as good as her pure and untouched usual albums.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

This might've been said before but my interpretation is that she's saying that when you fall in love, or just try to be loving to people, love is all you need. But then selfish desires might take over and you want other things (money, power glory ;) e.g). I think this album will represent that. It will start with hopeful tracks of love but then turn darker as the desires form. But I hope the album will end on a happy note, a realisation that love is really all you need or something like that.

Yeah I agree, a kind of Tropico experience which begun with the Garden of Eden/body electric, then descended into the darker themes of LA/G&M, before culminating in the true peace of old America/Bel Air

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I'm thinking & hoping her collabs are going to be with producers. She just listed a bunch on her Instagram post. Another person singing with Lana would never be as good as her pure and untouched usual albums.

yassss Lana + Max Martin + shellback

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

at least you tried ! it's about politics actually   :troll:

I have a feeling this album cover will be different, chasing the 70s-old film aesthetic further. I doubt it'll have the creases like the single cover does, but it will have some washed out colours, with a classic, silver screen-esque font for the album name. Especially if the rumoured title of the record is true, then I do think the cover will have extravagant elements to it, not just a simple pose looking into the camera - I predict there'll be props or something.

Alternatively, it could be black and white - i'm thinking Lykke Li's set on the moon type of visual

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Album is not called Young

Anyway I'm hoping a pre-June release, all of her albums have a great summer vibe to them so I wanna be able to listen to it before the summer starts

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Is anybody else wondering who the guy is on the slightly edited version of the LOVE poster, the one people were seeing on Melrose Avenue & in this Lana tweet?

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/833107010732380160

Could this be the new male model/boyfriend/daddy for the music video(s)?

She's been making a lot of beatles references recently, which I hope means that's her cover for this album because they're amazing

That's so true. She has been making a lot of references. I'd be down for a Beatles cover or a Paul collab. I love The Beatles.

I also like the idea of every song being slightly different sonically but all iconic Lana to reperesent each section of her fans.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

That's so true. She has been making a lot of references. I'd be down for a Beatles cover or a Paul collab. I love The Beatles.

I also like the idea of every song being slightly different sonically but all iconic Lana to reperesent each section of her fans.

Not to mention that the tweet/Instagram post said "all you need is love" and instantly made me think of the Beatles!

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

I want LDR4/5 to sound exactly like "Lana (Del Rey)" by Buffalo Rodeo. It's still dark sounding, a little surf rock, and almost a modern version of 'The Doors' band. It'd be great. And it's still kind of in that "Love" direction.

she posed with gators, tigers, cats and dogs, could this be her exotic bird era?

c671769.jpg

(I literally have no reason to think this other than it would be nice lmao)

already happened

tumblr_niaytowzvz1tarw9lo1_500.jpg