Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

BAR would kind of make sense because Lana said the album is for the fans, just my idea though

Omg imagine it somewhere in the from and back in nice small font saying for my fans

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

So Lana says this record if for the fans. Not that i necessarily want it but do you think she could have recorded maybe one or two of the songs that have leaked over the years that fans love?

I was thinking about this too. I can see it happening if she isn't too concerned about the theme of the whole album staying true to one sound like her past records. Plus it seems like she's having fun making the record so maybe it'll be more easygoing and relaxed instead of being purely artistic.

But knowing her, I feel like she'd just re-record Serial Killer or YCBTB honestly LMAO

Or maybe reuse a line/melody from an old song.

I was thinking about this too. I can see it happening if she isn't too concerned about the theme of the whole album staying true to one sound like her past records. Plus it seems like she's having fun making the record so maybe it'll be more easygoing and relaxed instead of being purely artistic.

But knowing her, I feel like she'd just re-record Serial Killer or YCBTB honestly LMAO

I really am not expecting any old songs to be honest but I could see her maybe hopefully throwing LIB on there possibly as a bonus track but i think that's even a stretch. I think were gonna get all new material. 

Not that it would ever happen but we can dream that St. Tropez would be released. And wayamaya with clear annunciation of lyrics

LIZARD PEOPLE

Not that it would ever happen but we can dream that St. Tropez would be released. And wayamaya with clear annunciation of lyrics

Both songs are already flawless imo. St. Tropez with it's sassy 2010 Lana vocals and Wayamaya with its stripped down almost lo-fi production. They belong in the time they were recorded in.

Both songs are already flawless imo. St. Tropez with it's sassy 2010 Lana vocals and Wayamaya with its stripped down almost lo-fi production. They belong in the time they were recorded in.

I totally agree. I just think st tropez could have been on the radio and deserves a chance. And I actually don't care too much about the unclear wayamaya lyrics but I wish it had another verse so badly

LIZARD PEOPLE

Lmaoooo this place and the fucking GREED. Im sure the artists Lana worked with is just writting sessions (as nearly always), but keep on living on acid thinking that Rihanna or Marina will be on Lana's record. This is so funny, what a suddent outburst of unrealistic, corny dreams after all the "who had the single begore it leaked" mess.

z445hpI.png