Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I understand the complaints and everything but, as some people have said already, there's only one actual kiss in the video. I guess you can assume some of the boys/girls that appear together are also straight couples, but I don't think the main focus of the song/video is to portrait love as being in a relationship with someone else, but as a symbol of hope. Lana already pointed to that when she sang the lyrics on instagram as "to feel young and having love in your heart"

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

Everyone had clothes on, how will nudists feel?

everyone i assume was not blind or deaf in the mv how does blind or deaf people feel?

i dont see any plus sized actor/actress either! :jack:

oomfg is that jackson

i dont see any plus sized actor/actress either! :jack:

everyone i assume was not blind or deaf in the mv how does blind or deaf people feel?

oomfg is that jackson

DRAG LANA!! she is fatphobic and ableist! #LanaDelReyIsOverParty

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Look if you guys don't give a fuck about representation that's fine (and we can have discussions about ableism, fatphobia etc. as some of you are "humorously" alluding to) but you don't have to be jackasses about it.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I do not post here but I just want to say this

1. The video is awesome.

2. The Mtwbt vid had 2 girls kissing. Does she have to show her support of homosexuality in every video now?

3. Black people are represented in this video.

4. If this conversation continues into twitter somehow, its gonna blow up. Media will write articles. The way she said more upcoming "events" most probably means performances or appearances for promo. If this is supposed to be the 2nd time shes promoting and she receives backlash again like btd era, she will actually release her music only for aliens in space.

Thats all.

1. The video is awesome.

2. The Mtwbt vid had 2 girls kissing. Does she have to show her support of homosexuality in every video now?

4. If this conversation continues into twitter somehow, its gonna blow up. Media will write articles. The way she said more upcoming "events" most probably means performances or appearances for promo. If this is supposed to be the 2nd time shes promoting and she receives backlash again like btd era, she will actually release her music only for aliens in space.

Thats all.

thank you thank you thank you 

1. The video is awesome.

Thats all.

Exactly.

Now the triggered cry babies can move on.

Ok, so let's label each movie or music video homophobic and racist if there is not a diversity overflow. Because if there are not always ALL the ethnics or sexual preferences shown or whatever, then this means it's OBVIOUSLY discriminating. Way to prove all the Trump-idiots that "special-snowflake libtards" really exist.

I think a gay couple would have been cute, but really, being UPSET because there isn't one? Ok. And there were people of different ethnic groups. And even if there wouldn't be ... so what? You don't have to be obsessed with representing EVERYTHING all the time. It's not like the video said "this is a representation of the US population". it was a group of teenagers and - believe it or not - not in each group there are gay people. Or black people. Sometimes there are no white people. I know it's shocking, but it's true.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

No one called the video homophobic or racist.

We just said that it would've been nice to see Lana representing diverse people since they make up such a large portion of her fanbase.

Can we all just grow up and move on?