Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I seriously doubt Lana is going to collaborate with Ariana Grande, but even if she does it would be on Lana's premises and I'm sure it would be great. Nick Cave didn't suddenly start making dance pop because he collaborated with Kylie Minogue, and I'm sure it will be distinctively Lana no matter who she collaborates with. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Love is getting red updates :defeated: stream and buy it !

What is a red update?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I don't know if this was posted but Love is getting the acclaim it deserves Pitchfork: Best new track

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/18791-lana-del-rey-love/

Love is getting red updates :defeated: stream and buy it !

I don't care. Love is a great track, the video is great. Lana wasn't in the spotlight for a long time. People need time to discover her again. If the album is in the same vein (quality pop) and she'll stay positive I predict that she'll sell more than she did with UV

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

I don't know if this was posted but Love is getting the acclaim it deserves Pitchfork: Best new track

I don't care. Love is a great track, the video is great. Lana wasn't in the spotlight for a long time. People need time to discover her again. If the album is in the same vein (quality pop) and she'll stay positive I predict that she'll sell more than she did with UV

That's how I feel, I think this album is gonna be a slow burn with popularity but it will definitely be one of her best sellers, and one of the best sellers of 2017, even if it doesn't start out that way

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

is it normal that i felt so sad when i knew that she followed Ariana......

i don't want this to happen i don't want a damn collab w her

THANK YOU

pls no Ariana collab pls  :icant2:  :runs:

although I do doubt this since their styles are so different but still

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

THANK YOU

pls no Ariana collab pls  :icant2:  :runs:

although I do doubt this since their styles are so different but still

I'm actually a huge ariana fan lmao but yeh I don't think they would collab.. like I can see them being distant friends but their voices would not work well together and I also think Lanas a lil too mature for her. 

I'm actually a huge ariana fan lmao but yeh I don't think they would collab.. like I can see them being distant friends but their voices would not work well together and I also think Lanas a lil too mature for her. 

Yeah I guess if anyone could mix these two styles together, Lana could and I'm sure she would do a fabulous job

But still, they are total opposites... 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Oh my god its about time, Pitchfork is not the ultimate validation but they've been sleeping on her. This shoulda been West Coast and HBTB too