Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

marina's voice is fantastic, one of the best out there,

her chestvoice is strong and low with a nice smokiness,

her headvoice is also really strong, full& powerful

and her mix is excellent, both voices are so well connected it's incredible

some of y'all just really love to hate but have no clue what the fûck you actually talking about lol

FLOTUS betta stan

marina's voice is fantastic, one of the best out there,

her chestvoice is strong and low with a nice smokiness,

her headvoice is also really strong, full& powerful

and her mix is excellent, both voices are so well connected it's incredible

some of y'all just really love to hate but have no clue what the fûck you actually talking about lol

If voice was the thing, Jessie J wouldnt be a completely messy flop.

Marina's tone is still ugly lol. Weirdly manly(like one of those pitched to avoid copyright youtube videos) and frog'd.

well i absolutely love her tone :flutter:

Edit: oh god i still remember the first time i heard primadonna, that rough chest voice right after that angelic head voice had me shook :flutter:

marinas hard weird voice would go perfect with lanas. there would be contrast. for example beyonce and shakira on beautiful liar. beyonces voice is smoother than shakiras but shakira gives that extra push to the vocals that just make the song amazing

if lana collaborated with another singer who sang long monotonous notes my head would explode

People I want Lana to collab with:

Barrie James O'Neill - I know, it's a long shot but Summer Wine and Riverside are gems <3

Courtney Love - Want this one so bad although their voices might clash quite a bit.

Marilyn Manson - Same reason as CL collab but would be everything.

Axl Rose - Axl needs some exposure these days tbh (lol). It would be awesome af.

Hope Sandoval - Similar voice to Lana, I'd love to hear a collab.

Queen Adreena (Katie Jane Garside) - She isn't well known so it probably won't happen but I can always dream.

Bob Dylan - The ULTIMATE collab.

Kaleida - Same kinda vibe as Lana I guess.

Stevie Nicks

Hozier

Lissie

Holy cr*p I never thought I'd see the day I'd find another KatieJane Garside fan on Lanaboards!!

I adore her, and all her various musical projects so much but she's vanished off the face of the earth these days  :crai:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Holy cr*p I never thought I'd see the day I'd find another KatieJane Garside fan on Lanaboards!!

I adore her, and all her various musical projects so much but she's vanished off the face of the earth these days  :crai:

Yes! She's very underrated. She has a lovely husky voice and I think it'd go well with Lana's if they collab <3

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yes! She's very underrated. She has a lovely husky voice and I think it'd go well with Lana's if they collab <3

Yeah I very rarely meet anyone who's even heard of her sadly! And gosh, it would be an absolute surreal experience to hear that collab.... never gonna happen, but we can dream right?  :crying4:

Yeah I very rarely meet anyone who's even heard of her sadly! And gosh, it would be an absolute surreal experience to hear that collab.... never gonna happen, but we can dream right?  :crying4:

True lol. I'm gonna think about making a mash-up video of their voices together in one song..ill send you think link if I ever finish it :P

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

True lol. I'm gonna think about making a mash-up video of their voices together in one song..ill send you think link if I ever finish it :P

You would be like officially my favourite person if you did that! Consider me perched with excitement!!  :hdu:  :flutter:

----------

Anyway, this Marina discussion is so heated for no reason.... People are getting so vicious to each other over a situation that isn't even real?

It's cool to love Marina, it's cool to hate Marina, you do you, but seriously until the day a collaboration is officially confirmed there's no need to be constantly tearing at each other's throats over this stuff?

(Or, as suggested above, head on over to the Marina board and have as much a bloodfest as you want I guess?)

Side note from the collabs: Lana's new insta bio is giving me serious Interstellar vibes

Quote from the movie: "I don't care much for pretending we're back where we started. I want to know where we are, where we're going."

Seriously favorite movie of all time, watch it pls

0ee02007.jpg

Side note from the collabs: Lana's new insta bio is giving me serious Interstellar vibes

Quote from the movie: "I don't care much for pretending we're back where we started. I want to know where we are, where we're going."

0ee02007.jpg

this is soo true omg 

0ee02007.jpg

And Mathhew McConaughey is hella hot, another good reason.