Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

if any of u bitches leak this shit i will dox you, find you, come to your freaking doorstep and leave a very strong worded letter on ur door cause im too much of a pussy to do anything real. but don't leak or you'll be lookin out

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

The twitter stans officially have BAR (one of the worst ones specifically cause we follow each other) and I know for fucking sure it will leak. They live for attention! We finally get something nice, and y'all are still filthy rats. I cannot believe how ungrateful this fandom is!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

The twitter stans officially have BAR (one of the worst ones specifically cause we follow each other) and I know for :) sure it will leak. They live for attention! We finally get something nice, and y'all are still filthy rats. I cannot believe how ungrateful this fandom is!

i'm triggered, it will probably get into the hands of the same person who leaked yail. 

i'm triggered, it will probably get into the hands of the same person who leaked yail.

it is already in the hands of a stan who can't keep their mouth closed for shit. Not going to mention them, but I'm so disappointed. They've leaked stuff before for attention.

I hope they keep dont share it. Even if it is just the demo, I can't have someone ruining Lana's best era yet!

it is already in the hands of a stan who can't keep their mouth closed for :). Not going to mention them, but I'm so disappointed. They've leaked stuff before for attention.

which song.? bam or subversive road?

Ok, so if the BAR demo is traded around it will definitly leak at some point, which is sad, but can we try to not have the same ugly meltdown on here we had during the YAIL Leak? It makes the whole situation even more annoying

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

they should surprise release bar at this point. put it on itunes before the leakers get the attention they want

put the album up for preorder with it as instant grat, even if they don't reveal the tracklist or album cover

this will never happen but still 

Ok, so if the BAR demo is traded around it will definitly leak at some point, which is sad, but can we try to not have the same ugly meltdown on here we had during the YAIL Leak? It makes the whole situation even more annoying

okay, but with YAIL we had already knew the name, and she knew that we knew about it. I'm guessing that's what made it easier for her to know it leaked, but a song that we shouldn't even know about in the first place is a huge deal. I'm so frustrated.