Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Idk. But I hope he's a fan of bareback. *sips tea*

Lmao I'm petty. But seriously.

yeah lets seriously condone and endorse this guy getting raped in jail because he leaked a song... y'all disgust me sometimes :wtf:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I don't think I've been this excited for an album since Ultraviolence.

"Love" was okay to me but this new song has me so excited. It reminds me of AKA.

giphy.gif

If I'm being honest I really didn't like it at first. I thought the instrumentation/production was all over the place, and I thought the lyrics were really shitty. I've listened to it a few times, and honestly this is probably the only song I've heard in over a year that made me literally shake. Her sound has evolved so fucking much and it's so complex and beautiful. The lyrics still don't really rise to the level of her previous works, in my opinion, but that's not to say they're bad. This song is so amazing and I can't wait to hear the final. And no, I don't think anything is gonna get scrapped. It's like she said in that Instagram comment "I know this era won't go as planned, but that doesn't matter. It's just about the music and you." (I'm paraphrasing)

Stop asking for links :oprah3:

It's like one Google search and there you go. The leak spreaded like the Love one.

I like the tropical/beachy vibe during the chorus and the vocals but the lyrics are terrible. And I also really feel like LDR 5 will be less special and more ... generic after hearing both Love and BAR.

Is the leaked track a demo or the final version? Didn't Eclipse speak of horror movie violins that were replaced by guitars and drums?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She should rerecord 'Playing Dangerous' and call it 'Hurricane' it would so fit this al

a song about a cop letting a white girl off the hook and fucking her in the back of a car cause she's hot and in a nightgown isn't a good look in 2017, as long as we're playing the "is this too controversial" game.

tZ7WN4B.gif