Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

still can't get over the beat drops and the glass-breaking sound at the chorus.

now all the bottoms can dance their ass to.

wow the bridge

that's the sound of my orgasm

who's bill tho

life sucks. imagine LDR thinks of the leakers when she writes "how's life treating you now"   :facepalm:

"Yes Bill, I will" -> trash magic

"Billy's pick-up truck" -> Driving in cars with boys

Hundred dollar BILL! (im starting to speculate about Bill being him, not a $ note)

And every mention of a pick-up truck possibly being this Bill guys truck. (Kinda Outta Luck, Raise Me Up, Motel 6) cause these songs were recorded all around the same time right? 2007-2010

Hmmm if they were the years she was with Bill, B.A.R. is a pretty damn emotional song cause that's been 7 years.

And maybe Ur Girl is about him too, "I've been gone for 3 years, is that enough for you boy?" And Ur Girl was probably written in 2013, so...... 3 years after 2010

"Yes Bill, I will" -> trash magic

"Billy's pick-up truck" -> Driving in cars with boys

Hundred dollar BILL! (im starting to speculate about Bill being him, not a $ note)

And every mention of a pick-up truck possibly being this Bill guys truck. (Kinda Outta Luck, Raise Me Up, Motel 6) cause these songs were recorded all around the same time right? 2007-2010

Hmmm if they were the years she was with Bill, B.A.R. is a pretty damn emotional song cause that's been 7 years.

And maybe Ur Girl is about him too, "I've been gone for 3 years, is that enough for you boy?" And Ur Girl was probably written in 2013, so...... 3 years after 2010

wait now this is new to me :defeated:

giphy.gif

still can't get over the beat drops and the glass-breaking sound at the chorus.

now all the bottoms can dance their ass to.

wow the bridge

that's the sound of my orgasm

who's bill tho

life sucks. imagine LDR thinks of the leakers when she writes "how's life treating you now" :facepalm:

I like the song, but dance to it? what kind of clubs do you go to gurr?

I think it's about 10,000x better than love which sounds more like a song for a soundtrack than something that sets the tone for the album. BAR is honestly what I have been hoping for- a new spin of her general amazingness

Do you believe it is a better song than Love? Are the non lana fans gonna like ?

I don't think it'll fare well with general public. Love portrayed a general message that most everyone could apply themselves to. Most everyone has been young and in love, but not everyone has had a cohort sell themselves out for fame.

I fell asleep for the first time in ages, and I miss everything, never sleeping again!!1!1!what happened over the past 9 hours? im lost

lana is pregnant, album delayed till 2019, love entered the top 10

didn't listen to it yet bc i prefer to wait until the actual release date

i want it as a surprise for myself but I let my bf to listen to it ( he won't repost it for sure, he's too old for this childish stuff ) and he's a non Lana fan (he doesn't like most of her songs actually) but when he listened to it he AMAZED he said it's the same Lana but the song is totally brilliant and it was his first time to like this kind of rhythm so i'd sleep in peace now. 

i was afraid that she would follow what her haters say so she'll change her style but thanks god thanks Bill thanks everyone

and yes i feel hella sad for her she can't even catch a break and prepare for a fu**ing surprise 

:smile3: