Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

half of them? only uv was

i was exaggerating a bit lmao. but i meant Carmen, Summertime Sadness (many shots were with the iphone app), Summer Wine, Honeymoon, and her laptop Video Games selfies

not to mention Freak and MTWBT were the same recycled footage, HBTB was filmed in her house with a cheap film camera and a nerf gun

also she currently shooting a video with her friends on a super 8 and chuck is AGAIN shooting the cover

she really only has a few "good" high budget videos

-Born to Die

-National Anthem

-Ride

-Young and Beautiful

-Tropico

-Shades of Cool

-Love

i was exaggerating a bit lmao. but i meant Summertime Sadness (many shots were with the iphone app), Summer Wine, Honeymoon, and her laptop Video Games selfies

not to mention Freak and MTWBT were the same recycled footage, HTBT was filmed in her house with a cheap film camera and a nerf gun

also she currently shooting a video with her friends on a super 8

Summertime Sadness was still an expensive video to make. Summer Wine was never an official release, Honeymoon was not an official release and Video Games is the only example it worked.

HBTB was probably still not cheap to make and Freak was not cheap because that one was intially done in a different way for something that was probably very expensive to do.

we also still don't know what the super 8 thing with chuck is, but i hope it gets trashed

i was exaggerating a bit lmao. but i meant Summertime Sadness (many shots were with the iphone app), Summer Wine, Honeymoon, and her laptop Video Games selfies

not to mention Freak and MTWBT were the same recycled footage, HBTB was filmed in her house with a cheap film camera and a nerf gun

also she currently shooting a video with her friends on a super 8 and chuck is AGAIN shooting the cover

she really only has a few "good" high budget videos

-Born to Die

-National Anthem

-Ride

-Young and Beautiful

-Shades of Cool

-Love

plus Blue Jeans

plus the original UV

plus Tropico

You guys always find something to complain or be worried about. The era has barely started. Why can't you just be excited and trust that Lana has something amazing coming

it's important for everyone to have different opinions, if we all had the same opinions we'd have a "groupthink"

we need the people who complain or else the bar will be set low and lana will continue on with her iPhone videos and eventless eras

You guys always find something to complain or be worried about. The era has barely started. Why can't you just be excited and trust that Lana has something amazing coming

Exactly :agree:  :agree:  :agree:  I don't think we've ever been completely disappointed about a body of work or a project that Lana has put out. Plus, like some have said before, we are technically still on schedule since Love leaked super early. Patience, people. Lana is gonna serve us some tunes/news soon enough :kiss3:

plus Blue Jeans

plus the original UV

plus Tropico

i didn't include Blue Jeans because they're only in a backyard with a pool posing. the only expensive thing would be the underwater camera. the crocodiles were made of plastic/rubber

i didn't include the original UV because that footage is already in Freak and MTWBT and so far it only looks like lana chilling in a woodsy house and girls swimming in a pool.

oh yeah i forgot about tropico. that was high budget

i didn't include Blue Jeans because they're only in a backyard with a pool posing. the only expensive thing would be the underwater camera. the crocodiles were made of plastic/rubber

i didn't include the original UV because that footage is already in Freak and MTWBT and so far it only looks like lana chilling in a woodsy house and girls swimming in a pool.

we have never seen most of the original uv video.

and you forgot tropico which probably cost millions. but so i did i  :teehee:

Summertime Sadness was still an expensive video to make. Summer Wine was never an official release, Honeymoon was not an official release and Video Games is the only example it worked.

HBTB was probably still not cheap to make and Freak was not cheap because that one was intially done in a different way for something that was probably very expensive to do.

we also still don't know what the super 8 thing with chuck is, but i hope it gets trashed

giphy.gif