Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

i just got home from work a bit ago, i was thinking about this shit all day, thinking about how lucky i would be if i got to see her streamed tonight, how gorg she is gonna look, all the tea shes gonna spill

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

wow we havent had an actual photoshoot since 2015she better look impressive tonite

We had the Niel Krug one tho

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I hope she sings a little snippet of a brand brand new song like she did when she sang the chorus to Honeymoon :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

People on insta saying the show will be live-streamed on SXSW's facebook page.. don't know how legit the info is tho

it's probably accurate, who would lie about a livestream. Besides, i doubt lana would've announced an off tour concert in texas on social media if it werent gonna be livestreamed for us

I won't be able to watch.. Can someone please record or whatever?? I'd appreciate that  :kiss:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

it's probably accurate, who would lie about a livestream.

people make up all sorts of stuff just to get attention or whatever. no official announcements so far, so probably nothing.

Knowing Lana she may just say something like "new info soon" at the end of the concert before performing OTTR and then we'll have to wait another 2 weeks for some actual info

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I really have a feeling she's gonna announce something tonight. It'd also be nice for all of u pessimistic​ ass snakes to have nothing to show for ur attitudes. (Jk but seriously wtf crawled up your ass and died)

watch this be a complete flop. she walks onto stage with her little fringe, just lipliner, and a boring outfit and sings her typical setlist. no livestream and no news. id actually kill myself