Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

i would be here for this as long as it doesn't sound like a mess.

but this is probably for her album. I hope its not just the weekend

i wouldn't mind collabs that aren't like...features. so lust for life would be okay to me if there's nobody else singing on it.

not what I meant. She's never had a feature on an album before, this'll make it less personal. Then again it's for the fans so

I understand what you mean, maybe she can pull a Smiler, and just not put Lust For Life (ft. The Weeknd) on the tracklist. :creep:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

you whiney ass gays complaining about no news then complaining about news

SUFFER

I don't see anybody complaining, but I fear for when the gays that don't want her to collab with her bff The Weeknd get on, they're gonna be going into fits.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I'm not the biggest fan of Abel and his work but there's not much I can do about it if Lana likes his stuff and wants to collab  :um3:  I'm here for it I guess. I'd love to get a bop on this record and if that's what he brings then so be it  :smokes3:

if lana has collabs on her album that'll completly tornish her discography. shes too independent

Ugh but this is really true. shes seriously not noticed when shes featuring with other people, so who knows if it will be different when she features THEM

im hoping she can pull it off and drastically change my mind tho

but with The Weeknd, she just doesnt sing true to her unique style, its like shes just doing whatever Abel does. Lets just hope she pulls the reins on this one

Agreed. And honestly, our opinions and suggestions will never have an impact on the outcome of her music unless we personally told her our suggestions in real life. We should all stop judging and having specific expectations and start enjoying whatever she releases.

agree sis i agree 

Yeah the "cool as heck" part is............just yikes. But I personally love the stripped back verses with the guitars and ambiguous lines about dancing underneath her "architecture." It just sounds poetic to me! I think I just don't like the production of the chorus. It kind of sounds like the HM era production! If they added a quiet layer of strings and maybe some more guitar I'd like it better but it is what it is :agree:

If they get the visuals right for this era (if it's BAR), this record could be really really awesome :defeated: I'm dying for some JFK/I Don't Wanna Go type songs. They both sound vintage without trying too hard, imo. No matter what I'm excited for the era though :party:

Side note: is anyone else hoping we don't get anything else space-themed (like the Love video) for this era? It just seems kind of tacky to me :noparty: 

i want lana in mars thats it

i will love you until the end of time.